• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Garment Are Fucking Dogs If They Dont Allow CPF Withdrawal For Survival!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK I help to write a stronger message for all jobless people in Singapore.

Allow the jobless to withdraw $2,000 a month for the next 6 to 12 months for people (your citizens) to survive,

If you do not even allow jobless people to withdraw such small sums for survival, what kind of HEARTLESS BASTARDS are you?

We are not even talking about withdrawing large sums.

We are not asking you for money.

We just want part of what is ours to begin with for survival you heartless bastards!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Allow the jobless to withdraw $2,000 a month for the next 6 to 12 months for people (your citizens) to survive,

If you do not even allow jobless people to withdraw such small sums for survival, what kind of HEARTLESS BASTARDS are you?

We are not even talking about withdrawing large sums.

We are not asking you for money.

We just want part of what is ours to begin with for survival you heartless bastards!

You retarded dog :oIo:

If we allow these lazy morons to withdraw their CPF, they will develop a crutch mentality and who is going to take care of these dumbasses when they get old. I am certainly not going to pay huge taxes to feed these lazy goons.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

If we allow these lazy morons to withdraw their CPF, they will develop a crutch mentality and who is going to take care of these dumbasses when they get old. I am certainly not going to pay huge taxes to feed these lazy goons.

You moronic cunt666. People like you must experience having no money some day. Your day will come.

Just imagine what it must be like having no money and having to survive day by day.

You are a dog much like our arrogant ministars.

Your day will come. Watch for it. It will come.

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal

You spastic MF, CPF money is our money, why cannot withdraw? What makes you think that people can't handle their own money? What makes you think people will get lazy? People dun need your anus tax to feed them.

Attachments

• 1928.gif
    1928.gif
    3 KB · Views: 258

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I guess this should be the best way. We do not want to use taxpayers monies or the govt monies like america. It is time we use our own money to save ourselves and feed our children and even ensure no discruption in their education for as long as possible.

Now is the time to show the usefulness of our CPF monies without any repayment terms attached.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I have been advocating ALLOW jobless Singaporeans to withdraw their OWN MONEY for SURVIVAL NOW !!! There is no point talking about the future Swiss Standard of Living OR future Golden Period IF u cannot even survive NOW !!!

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
lhl.jpg

"Want to withdraw? You all must wait until you all one leg inside coffin that time then can withdraw hor. Hei hei hei hei hei.."

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I have been advocating ALLOW jobless Singaporeans to withdraw their OWN MONEY for SURVIVAL NOW !!! There is no point talking about the future Swiss Standard of Living OR future Golden Period IF u cannot even survive NOW !!!

WELL SAID!

Like I said, one day in the not too distant future, the HISTORY OF MODERN SINGAPORE will be RE-WRITTEN.

"Heroes" of today will be villians of tomorrow.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
they cant even allow people of rightful retirement age to withdraw their rightful retirmenent funds, what makes u think they can allow jobless ppl to withdraw CPF regardless how small the sum may be?

the policy is very clearcut: your $ is their $, their $ is not your $.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell Nathan to take out the key open the reserve for the peasants to spend. The peasant has help country to save for 40+ years. Now take out a bit to spend during raining day (it's really raining heavily) is okay right.

If Nathan dun want to open reserve, we get TKL to be President. hehehe

dontan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP allows withdrawal of CPF but they are extending the withdrawal age. Used to be 55 yr old, not any more.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP allows withdrawal of CPF but they are extending the withdrawal age. Used to be 55 yr old, not any more.

Most of you do not understand the GRAVITY of the SITUATION.

Just imagine having not even $5 in your pockets and bank accounts, no proper jobs, no house.

THERE ARE MANY IN SINGAPORE LIKE THIS. THOUSANDS FOR SURE.

Temporary withdrawal of CPF is to help this group.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
they cant even allow people of rightful retirement age to withdraw their rightful retirmenent funds, what makes u think they can allow jobless ppl to withdraw CPF regardless how small the sum may be?

the policy is very clearcut: your $ is their $, their $ is not your $.

Like that our votes not their votes in next erections can?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
People like you must experience having no money some day.

Anyone who ends up with NO MONEY in prosperous Singapore must really be an outright moron.

I say let them starve to death. They obviously belong to a defective gene pool. Singapore will be a lot better off without them. :rolleyes:

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is still at 55 years less the minimum requirements sum set aside, right now is about $107,000.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of you do not understand the GRAVITY of the SITUATION.

Just imagine having not even $5 in your pockets and bank accounts, no proper jobs, no house.

THERE ARE MANY IN SINGAPORE LIKE THIS. THOUSANDS FOR SURE.

Temporary withdrawal of CPF is to help this group.

Who are these people, if they are what you claimed. We will have known about
it on the media. They will be sleeping along the streets in numbers. The last time were in Tg Pagar during the 1970s where I stayed and quite a number of Indians slept along the pavements and five-foot ways. They were probably
ex- labourers of PSA. They have no families, no homes, no jobs.

I agreed with Leongsam, they have themselves to be blamed for being uneducated and no future plannings. When I was a young boy about 10 yrs, they spent their time gambling all around the areas outside the port after
work because I loved collecting playing cards when they finished and sometimes they offered me some money to buy teas packets for them.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now retrenctments are being announced left right and center.

Gathering pace and speed.

Still, one STAR industry in S'pore will announcement retrenchments that will shock all.

Still cannot withdraw CPF for survival? Soon there will be demostrations on Orchard Road when stomachs turn hungry.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who are these people, if they are what you claimed. We will have known about
it on the media. They will be sleeping along the streets in numbers. The last time were in Tg Pagar during the 1970s where I stayed and quite a number of Indians slept along the pavements and five-foot ways. They were probably
ex- labourers of PSA. They have no families, no homes, no jobs.

I agreed with Leongsam, they have themselves to be blamed for being uneducated and no future plannings. When I was a young boy about 10 yrs, they spent their time gambling all around the areas outside the port after
work because I loved collecting playing cards when they finished and sometimes they offered me some money to buy teas packets for them.

This weekend go take a walk in HDB estates Chinatown, McPherson, Bt. Purmei, Rochor Road, Marine Parade just to name a few.

You will know they are S'poreans. Enjoy!