• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Singaporean men love to become taxi driver ?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha...i expect Tony Chat to come in n give his wisdom LOL

- Singaporean men also like to:

- carry handbags for gf
- wear football jerseys...some with their own names printed behind
- wear polo t with collar folded up - why?
- wear slippers everywhere
- uncles like to wear checkered polo n shorts...without fail 90% of uncles i see dressed like that.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haha...i expect Tony Chat to come in n give his wisdom LOL

- Singaporean men also like to:

- carry handbags for gf
- wear football jerseys...some with their own names printed behind
- wear polo t with collar folded up - why?
- wear slippers everywhere
- uncles like to wear checkered polo n shorts...without fail 90% of
uncles i see dressed like that.

Same hairstlye too :wink:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same hairstlye too :wink:

Bro...like this? :biggrin:

image.php

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's one way of telling them they have a car, lol. Okay let's be fair to them. It's so much cheaper to drive their girlfriends around.

With so many ERP around ,traffic jam ,carpark fee ... What do you think ? Of course woman just sit inside song song and shake legs ...

Last edited:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With so many ERP around ,traffic jam ,carpark fee ... What do you think ? Of course woman just sit inside song song and shake legs ...

After they drop off their girl girls, they will head to the nearest customers to recover lost time and money.:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After they drop off their girl girls, they will head to the nearest customers to recover lost time and money.:biggrin:

No wonder Singaporean women is richer then men ... Think of all the money saved .. Food , transport , sometimes makeup , clothes ... Ect

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder Singaporean women is richer then men ... Think of all the money saved .. Food , transport , sometimes makeup , clothes ... Ect

Think of what Sinkie women could achieve with a 2 year head start over the Sinkie men.