• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
It's ok, Man Utd also signed Chelsea discard (Mata) and Real Madrid discard (Di Maria). Chelsea signed Arsenal discard (Fabregas) since they declined their right of first refusal. Barcelona signed Arsenal discard (Vermaelen) and Arsenal signed Barcelona's discard (Sanchez). Teams are always signing each other's discards. :biggrin:

Arsenal signed Danny Welbeck a Man U discard for a striker that cannot score goal.

JoseMourinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's ok, Man Utd also signed Chelsea discard (Mata) and Real Madrid discard (Di Maria). Chelsea signed Arsenal discard (Fabregas) since they declined their right of first refusal. Barcelona signed Arsenal discard (Vermaelen) and Arsenal signed Barcelona's discard (Sanchez). Teams are always signing each other's discards. :biggrin:

30366861-lol-comic-speech-bubble-cartoon.jpg

TonyPulis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't give Man Yoo too much face for they can still fail to boogey teams. If i were still coach of CP, LVG will sweat even with his new squad.

Willian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Splendid! With so many new signings, Man Yoo will become hot favorites again in all of their games except when taking on big guns. :biggrin:

Splendid your head, Man Yoo is going to hurt supporters pockets again with their inconsistent form. Just when u think that Di Maria can save them, they drew stalemate with Burnley. :biggrin:

Dzeko

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

britain_soccer_falcao_blind_introduction_mjs112.jpg

"Sibeh pressure leh but i have to pretend and look cool"

soccer-england_pnn01.jpg

"Ladies & gentlemen, fans & supporters, allow me to introduce to u these two stars who can save my job. On my left is a Blind player........"

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My pick of the EPL matches this weekend.
Tonight
Arsenal vs Man City (K.O 7.45pm)

Sunday
Man Utd vs QPR (K.O 11pm)

Come on U Rssss!

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man City unlucky not to sneak a win. I thought Jack Wilshire was outstanding and Mesut Ozil was extremely poor.
Still think the title will be between Chelsea and Man City.

Arsenal will come in their usual 3rd or 4th place. They have the calibre of quality players but somehow Wenger can't get them to play as a well oiled machine.

Redknapp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man City unlucky not to sneak a win. I thought Jack Wilshire was outstanding and Mesut Ozil was extremely poor.
Still think the title will be between Chelsea and Man City.

Arsenal will come in their usual 3rd or 4th place. They have the calibre of quality players but somehow Wenger can't get them to play as a well oiled machine.

It's Pellegrini turn to laugh at Brendan Rodgers. Paul Lambert is defying all odds to those who write him off at the start of the season. :biggrin: