• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another couple slashed in Yishun on Thursday.. SG is now Parang Hub?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man slashes couple in Yishun brawl
Lianhe Wanbao

pc_600x450.jpg

Police at the scene of the fight.

Three people, a couple and a married man got into a fight at a coffeeshop in Yishun last night, resulting in a couple being slashed badly.

Eyewitnesses say the trio were drinking at the coffeeshop when they started raising their voices and began fighting. The fighting turned into a chase, with the trio ending up at a back alley at Blk 156 Yishun St 11 about 100 metres away.

A 35cm long knife was introduced during the brawl and the married man began slashing the couple. The slashing spattered blood all over the alley.

Heedless of his own safety, a young man intervened to snatch the man's knife, while the couple, though badly injured and covered in blood, managed to subdue the man.

It is believed that the three are involved in some kind of relationship, and matters escalated into a brawl after negotiations failed.

inSing editors wonder if there is a trend forming - why are people bringing knives out these days?

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 15 July 2011.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of the time when I was on duty at Yishun MRT station. Was in the fish tank and notice this old chap standing near the entry/exit gates waiting for someone. Didn't pay much attention to him till I notice people running all over the concourse free area. Saw him running after this young chap and beating him with a rolled up news paper and this young lady was yelling him to stop and crying. Later found out that he did not want this jobless chap to date his daughter hehe :smile: I guess now they upgraded to knives wonder whats next guns?