• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

after 21 years kelvin lee still refuse to be sg citizen as he fear SAF letter

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Permanent resident's pride and pledge 10 min
SINGAPORE celebrates its 43rd birthday today and looking back at my years here, I can't help but feel an immense sense of belonging in my adopted country.

I am sure many permanent residents feel the same and, though I cannot speak for all, Singapore is my country, my home.

Each time my flight touches down here, I long to smell the air of home, the trees, the roads and enjoy listening to the ubiquitous Singlish, all so special and close to my heart.

Singapore is where I belong. My early years may not have been formed here but after 21 years, my loyalty to Singapore is unconditional.I will fight and defend it as much as a citizen.

Happy birthday, Singapore. I pledge to continue working for the next generation in this special country we call home.

Kelvin Lee

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr kelvin Lee, If you like being a singaporean so much, then go and turn ur IC to Pink. You will hold much weight in your statement if there is a phrase

"i am sure many permanent resident who have turned Citizen feel the same"

I will fight and defend it as much as a citizen.

The above is a very sinkie reply, full of hypocrisy, i think he learnt it well during his long stay in Sinkeland.

Last edited:

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he is morking NS slaves with this letter as he is trying to say that he is untouchable by SAF and he very happily can say he will fight and die for singapore but no need to be like like true sg sittyzens must endure 2.5 years of torture.

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
What pull him back from applying a citizenship after 21 years here? :confused:

My early years may not have been formed here but after 21 years, my loyalty to Singapore is unconditional.I will fight and defend it as much as a citizen.

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk is cheap and no substance without action. He can sing whatever he wants if the above title is true.:rolleyes:

wallace

Alfrescian
Loyal
after 21 years kelvin lee still refuse to be sg citizen as he fear SAF letter

Not true.

First generation citizens do not need to serve NS.

Kelvin Lee will no NS obligations should he become a citizen.

He is holding on for other reasons.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not true.

First generation citizens do not need to serve NS.

Kelvin Lee will no NS obligations should he become a citizen.

He is holding on for other reasons.

It is not about him serving NS but his children.