• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sg's Olympic SHAME!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TV2008080822562300.jpg

A

Alu862

She carries in the hope of wooing the Chinese to give her a chance in her match.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should you be ashamed when your grandparents or even your parents did exactly the same when they came over from China and India? It's like the second wave of immigration. So what is so different that you need to feel ashamed of then and now?

Similarly when you have the opportunity - like the thousand of Sg every year who imigrate - you may want to forgo your homeland and migrate to Australia, USA or any European countries - why should the people from the host country welcome you with open arms and not like you they should feel so shameful - not just in sports but in eg a Nobel Prize winner, an inventor or a successful politician or businessman?
:confused:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why should you be ashamed when your grandparents or even your parents did exactly the same when they came over from China and India? It's like the second wave of immigration. So what is so different that you need to feel ashamed of then and now?

There was a slight difference with our ancestors. They came to Singapore to turn it into their new homeland. They worked hard to transform Singapore into what it is today.

The current wave of so called "immigrants" from China are just here for the money. When they've made their pile, they're head back to what they consider to be real home.

Their stint in Singapore is nothing more than a temporary overseas assignment to them and the Sinkie passport is just a fringe benefit of their overall "expat" package.

I have not even begun to talk about the ones who come as tourists but end up selling their cunts on the streets. That's a story that deserves a separate hearing. :biggrin:

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a slight difference with our ancestors. They came to Singapore to turn it into their new homeland. They worked hard to transform Singapore into what it is today.

The current wave of so called "immigrants" from China are just here for the money. When they've made their pile, they're head back to what they consider to be real home.

That is debatable. We can't deny our ancestors came for economic reasons as well, and in search of a better (read: more money) life. It's just that back in those days, the global transportation network wasn't as developed as it is now, that's why many gave up the intention of returning. But ask any ah ma on the street and it's likely she'll speak fondly of her village and would have visited a few times when conditions were better.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are true blue Sinkies whom served NS that ought to qualified to hold the flag. One actually did in previous Games. But this diamond CB outshine all sports event and became SSC's mascot in the Olympics. Ironic.

onegoal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Similarly when you have the opportunity - like the thousand of Sg every year who imigrate - you may want to forgo your homeland and migrate to Australia, USA or any European countries - why should the people from the host country welcome you with open arms and not like you they should feel so shameful - not just in sports but in eg a Nobel Prize winner, an inventor or a successful politician or businessman?
:confused:

My gradparent is 100yrs ago! hello my fren....
Last time police wear shorts leh....

What i want should be someone who plans to live, breed their family here for live. I want someone who will eat, live and fight in Singapore for a long here. Do you think she'll do that?? After table tennis, if she got no more high paying job, i gurantee she's move back to china again. Wanna bet???

But if the flag is a Singaporean, i think possibility of leaving is alot more lower.
That is what we want!

wudi

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are true blue Sinkies whom served NS that ought to qualified to hold the flag. One actually did in previous Games. But this diamond CB outshine all sports event and became SSC's mascot in the Olympics. Ironic.

Newspapers reported she asked to be the flag bearer. Somemore our Chinese dailies can compare her to being Maggie Cheung category. Vomit!

Sangrawi

Alfrescian
Loyal
<Why should you be ashamed when your grandparents or even your parents did exactly the same when they came over from China and India?>

When my grandfather and father came over from China, they did not have hundred of thousands of dollars of tax-payers money to pay for their comfortable life-style. They had to slog for a living.

The reason many of us do not support sporting foreign talents is that there is no guarantee of their loyalty... If today the China sporting authority offer Li Jia Wei a spot on theoir national team, I have no doubt she will instantly renounce her Singapore citizenship.

Even if Singapore even an Olympic medal, I take no pride in the win. It just mean we have more money to buy the mecercenaries. WHat gloary is there?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder how china will think of Singapore and her own sports player play for another country.

Will they feel proud or see them as traitor. For me, if i am the head of China and see my own country player play for another country and it is against my own player, i dun think i will feel very positive about it. And the impression of Sg by them will goes down as well.

Or maybe they are proud that China is spread across the world and is very high in demand, Face value goes up tremendously. As you know "face", to a chinese is on par with money.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Get your facts right, our ancestors did not regard this peesai as their homeland when they first come, they are also similar to this current wave in that they just want to make enough to go back to China.

Peesai land is full of ang-moh brainwashed fuckers who had a fetish for ang moh dick. When I am overseas nobody cares about WTF peesai is.

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal

Their stint in Singapore is nothing more than a temporary overseas assignment to them and the Sinkie passport is just a fringe benefit of their overall "expat" package.

I have not even begun to talk about the ones who come as tourists but end up selling their cunts on the streets. That's a story that deserves a separate hearing----by sam.

Sam, you Make my day !

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad you still feel this way, Sam.

BTW, she has grown a lot fatter than in the early days when she was still hungry for a medal. I got this feeling that she knows that she isn't going to get one this time.

Looks like another crying day for LSS, the crying minister.