• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remorseful soldier counselled: Mindef

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why does he have to be counselled? What he does once he books out, is his own business. He is on his own time. When I used to leave camp, I had my own car, and I drive fast as hell, as I want to go home and change and go nightclub. I guarantee u I was still in my No. 4 driving my car over the speed limit, and like a maniac. If my CO wants to 'counsel me", I tell him to fuck off. I have seen so many SAf personnel go to hotel to fuck hookers in their number 4, smoke, etc. Got people counsel them? I am sure at home, got many NSmen have their maids polish their boots, wash their uniforms, etc. Its just this kaypoh stomper took the photo, and the bugger got whacked.

You are right, but Desmond had a barrel in the market place is just doing his job, he is MINDEF mouthpiece, he is paid, to say something & fart at the same time from the same orifice.

Outside camp, what we do is "on our own time", but there is we must uphold the image of SAF, while we are in uniform, and that dope was. Maybe they should enlist the maid as well, give her a number 4 to wear, and three stripes also.:biggrin:

The other thing is that is the kind of foreign talent, we are so reliant on.....and this is a chow recruit...must be in the 'white horse' platoon.

btw, wear no.4 to go for a F#$#@k...gets a discount or not? like 50% off the regular price and show SAFRA, NTUC & PASSION Cards??:rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You are right, but Desmond had a barrel in the market place is just doing his job, he is MINDEF mouthpiece, he is paid, to say something & fart at the same time from the same orifice.

Outside camp, what we do is "on our own time", but there is we must uphold the image of SAF, while we are in uniform, and that dope was. Maybe they should enlist the maid as well, give her a number 4 to wear, and three stripes also.:biggrin:

The other thing is that is the kind of foreign talent, we are so reliant on.....and this is a chow recruit...must be in the 'white horse' platoon.

btw, wear no.4 to go for a F#$#@k...gets a discount or not? like 50% off the regular price and show SAFRA, NTUC & PASSION Cards??:rolleyes:

This has always been a sacred law, out side camp is on our own time. Of course, if you commit bank robbery in front of hundreds of people dressed in your No.4 than, undestandably, u are besmirching the SAF name. But asking someone else to carry your backpack, since went is that a crime in the SAF? Like that, your brother cannot carry your backpack for you, as an act of brotherly love? I know Desmond is the MOD spokesman, but still, once in a while, he should stop licking his boss's asshole and tell them to cool it. Desmond should just tell MOD to forget it, and instead make a statement that says something like "We respect our NSmen's time and privacy outside of camp and on their free time. Although we do not agree on the image it may convey to the public, we need to respect that his time is his time". And leave it like that. I guarantee u people will respectthe MOD more for that.But Instead of defending this guy who is asked to give his life and 2 years of it for his country, he is instead "counselled" and Desmond makes sure everyone knows it?

White horse platoon would have driver picking him up and walking in a bungalow estate, not have maid meet him at MRT station and walking in HDB estate. Now, very hard to find a real singaporean hooker, mah. If you wearing People's Army or ROC army uniform, I think u got better chance of discounts. LOL.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uphold the image of SAF? but neber list the do and dont. liddat must tikam tikam.

So did any old bird did anything in the past where it didnt uphold the image of SAF?

as for me, i not sure whether i did anything wrong when i wore my No.4 into a Singapore Turfclub Off Course betting centre on a friday night. no time to change and that time no betting account. kenna tahan at the gate by the cisco guard, asking why i come, KNN, go STC OCB of course place bet lah, then go sing karaoke meh, idiot. He eventually let me in as there no regulation from turfclub to prevent ppl from wearing No.4 into premise.:rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hi there

1. now, we know sheep are daft, soft and of course weak mah!
2. for everything, it needs counselling.
3. honest, this is just some stupid piece of shit from mod.
4. lousy public relations mess!

But everyone knows what SAF "counselling" is like mah. It consists of being called to the OC's office, and there u will also see your PC. And while u are made to stand at attention, both of them will wave the newspaper in front of you with the pic of you and your maid carrying your backpack and take turns to fuck u upside for half an hour, while threatening extras and DB on you.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i remembered my time, there was once kanna duty, i sneak out of camp in tshirt and #4 slacks with slippers, went to 7-11 to buy ciggies.kanna told off by a rookie who claim to be from msd,sibeh yaya, infront of his girlfriend somemore, listen to his bullshit for a while,like sibeh asai,ptui. in the end, also like that.

Hahaha, friend, Desmond going to call u soon to attend "counselling", ok? LOL.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Indeed, if no counselling they go suicide how? Another "big" incident about NS.
"Maid carrying fieldpack NS men suicide over media attention"

U think SAF so generous got pyschologists to counsel u mah? They cost money. In the SAF, counselling is when your PC fuck u upside down, and call u and your family all sorts of names and body parts.He probably likelier to commit suicide after his "counselling". LOL. MAybe he should just make Desmond look like an idiot and tui low.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
He needs to be counseled on the first law of SAF: Can do anything you want but don't get caught. This guy obviously got caught so need to drill the concept into him again

That's right. In fact, if he wants to prove himself as a big tough soldier, he should chase the stomper, beat him and take his camera for takinghis unauthorised pic.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
the question remains - what wrong did he do?

There was no rule in the recruit handbook that say - you die die must carry your fullpack.

the only peripheral law that he might has broken is, tarnishing the image of SAF.

Why does he need counselling? It seems counselling is the in-word...the Tin girl needs counselling, this SAF guy needs counselling...

Counsellor very tan jiak is it?

That's right, soon Gay Loong will need counselling because he cannot get it up for his fugly wife.
Mah Bow Tan will need counselling for being a pathological liar. Yeah, HDB flats very affordable.
Dhanabalan will need counselling after the slap he received from a homosexual colleague.
Khaw will need counselling when his kids decide to send him to Johore for his retirement.

Please add your counselling suggestions here.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Army leaders oso need counsel....they give out "safety caps" for army boys going taiwan. What are they promoting ? Wonder are they still doing that now ? Anyone with recent experience ? I know some men lost their virginity there .

Lost virginity never mind, one of my staff SGT got a bad case of VD. LOL. So bad, even the camp doctor don't want to touch his lancheow. That's what he said.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lost virginity never mind, one of my staff SGT got a bad case of VD. LOL. So bad, even the camp doctor don't want to touch his lancheow. That's what he said.

"One of your staff SGT...?" Right. :rolleyes: So how long it took for your VD to be treated leh?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does he have to be counselled? What he does once he books out, is his own business. He is on his own time. When I used to leave camp, I had my own car, and I drive fast as hell, as I want to go home and change and go nightclub. I guarantee u I was still in my No. 4 driving my car over the speed limit, and like a maniac. If my CO wants to 'counsel me", I tell him to fuck off. I have seen so many SAf personnel go to hotel to fuck hookers in their number 4, smoke, etc. Got people counsel them? I am sure at home, got many NSmen have their maids polish their boots, wash their uniforms, etc. Its just this kaypoh stomper took the photo, and the bugger got whacked.

You go hotel fuck hookers while wearing number 4? Don't say you seen. Or you really stake out at hotels beo-ing people go in hotels or how you know go in hotel sure fuck hooker? Cannot go restaurant eat buffet? Warped logic

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But everyone knows what SAF "counselling" is like mah. It consists of being called to the OC's office, and there u will also see your PC. And while u are made to stand at attention, both of them will wave the newspaper in front of you with the pic of you and your maid carrying your backpack and take turns to fuck u upside for half an hour, while threatening extras and DB on you.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. bro, do you still believe what shittytimes fairytales meh?

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maid for Our Army: Manhunt now on for individuals in the SAF Maid story

20110327.131123_soldierbag430.jpg

THE Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) has completed its investigation into the recent case of a serviceman who was photographed with his domestic helper carrying his field pack ('Deafening silence in army backpack saga' by Mr Patrick Tan; last Saturday)....

Source:
http://kementah.blogspot.com/2011/04/maid-for-our-army-manhunt-now-on-for.html
Maid for Our Army: Manhunt now on for individuals in the SAF Maid story
Where did they go?: This is the footpath off Bedok Rise used by the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) soldier, believed to be a full-time National Serviceman (NSF), and a woman carrying a fullpack, believed to be his domestic helper, who appeared in that iconic image (please scroll down). To the right of this footpath is the public housing estate which is home to an NSF who made headlines in 2007, Dave Teo.

Plain clothes officers believed to be from the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) combed a housing estate in Bedok on Saturday (2 April'11) for the individuals in the infamous picture of a maid carrying a fullpack - but failed to find their targets.

The officers gathered along Bedok Rise, which is near the Tanah Merah MRT station, for a quick debrief yesterday evening and were observed by this blogger. The group stood out in the quiet estate because I have seen police surveillance teams in action and somehow sensed the group did not fit in with the streetscape.

One officer was overheard updating an unnamed party via mobilephone that there were x targets for the day and the maid at one premises was not in.

What gave the game away was an A4 size colour photocopy of two pictures in a local newspaper story that compared the real picture with a fake image of the anonymous soldier, believed to be a full-time National Serviceman (NSF), and a woman whom netizens believe is his domestic helper. Pictures in the 90C story were enlarged and printed in portrait format, possibly to serve as a handy reference for the officers. (By uncanny coincidence, I used the same picture as reference but saved an image of the newspaper article on my mobilephone. I felt it was more discrete as observers would think I was checking my SMS messages whenever I looked at the image on the phone.)

It was surreal being at the spot where the infamous images were taken and the sense of frustration stemmed from not knowing where the soldier was. A sense of being almost within reach, yet not quite there. That said, I thank friends of this blog for all the tipoffs. :-)

The pictures caused intense debate in Singapore this past week as they showed how one soldier can sully the SAF's image by displaying behaviour which Singaporeans viewed as unsoldierly.

As of late Saturday evening, Senang Diri believes the Singaporean Ministry of Defence (MINDEF) and SAF investigators had yet to verify the identities of the two individuals in the picture. The numberplates of the private cars used by the suspected stakeout teams were noted by this blogger.

It is interesting to note that the location of the stakeout is literally round the corner from the home of another infamous NSF, Dave Teo, who ran away from camp with his SAR-21 assault rifle and some bullets in 2007. The Bedok South point block flat which he shared with his grandmother and cousins can be seen from the footpath along which MINDEF/SAF's latest bugbear was photographed. Dave Teo was tracked down and arrested by police officers from the crack Special Tactics and Rescue (STAR) unit.

Manhunts in densely-populated Singapore are difficult to execute.

In March 2004, hundreds of SAF soldiers and Singapore Police Force officers were deployed to Pulau Tekong (Singapore's largest offshore island) to hunt down three suspected robbers who landed on the island from Malaysia's Johor state. The fugitives were eventually found by Gurkha police officers.

In February 2008, terror suspect Mas Selamat Kastari walked out of a high security detention centre. He was apprehended by Malaysian police in Johor in April the following year.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Confirmed, yourare a true Singaporean who has served your NS. :smile:

Last edited:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about Reservist old soldier... Can I get my employee, "maid" to carry my full pack when I go in-camp trainings...

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is sorry that he made his maid carry his bag and vow to make his 80 yr old grandma carry it from now onwards.

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
imagine this.

replace the recruit in the picture with a fulltime army general.
replace the maid ion the picture with a fulltime army captain.

does it makes the picture acceptable now?? you mean in SAF army general never ask army captain to carry their stuff. dun bluff ok. army general remorseful? need to be counsel as well?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's right, soon Gay Loong will need counselling because he cannot get it up for his fugly wife.
Mah Bow Tan will need counselling for being a pathological liar. Yeah, HDB flats very affordable.
Dhanabalan will need counselling after the slap he received from a homosexual colleague.
Khaw will need counselling when his kids decide to send him to Johore for his retirement.

Please add your counselling suggestions here.

The voters of Hougang & Potong Pasir needs counselling for not buying craps from the famous chilli craps stall.
Vivien will need counselling for not telling us the truth afte the cost runneth over for YOG..which by now, you say YOG...people will ask, what is that!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
india papers also have this news
bbc news also have this news
he is famous

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...s-maid-carry-rucksack/articleshow/7880406.cms

In dock: 'Softie' soldier who makes maid carry rucksack

SINGAPORE: A Singaporean soldier who was photographed with a maid carrying his rucksack has undergone counselling and is "remorseful" over his behaviour, the defence ministry said. The picture, circulated by local media then seen around the world after spreading on the internet, had sparked outrage and concern that recruits to Singapore's armed forces are "softies".

"The serviceman concerned has been counselled and continues his training," defence ministry director of public affairs Colonel Desmond Tan said .

The photograph showed the young soldier in fatigues walking on a footpath, with his female domestic helper following behind with his military-issue rucksack.

Singapore maintains a conscript-based military. Every able-bodied male citizen 18 years old and above must undergo two years of military training. There has been criticism that current training drills are not as tough as they used to be.