• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Fat Pig Thanks Nigger After Winning "Album of the Year" Title!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
58a13c90b39a48c308296371

As is the case every year, all the anticipation from the annual Grammy Awards reached new heights during the final moments of the Sunday night (February 12) affair when the 59th annual ceremony awarded the Album of The Year title to Adele for her massive blockbuster LP, 25.

Beating out the likes of Justin Bieber, Drake, Sturgill Simpson and, of course, Beyoncé, the pop titan took to the podium to accept the coveted title, but she had something to say about one of her category peers. After having some issues finding her words, the British chart-topper turned her attention to the real elephant in the room: Bey's loss.

"I can’t possibly accept this award. And I’m very humbled and I’m very grateful and gracious but my artist of my life is Beyoncé and this album to me, the Lemonade album, was just so monumental, Beyonce. It was so monumental and so well thought out, and so beautiful and soul-bearing," she tearfully said at the podium.

58a13d7db39a48c308296373

"We got to see another side to you that you don’t always let us see, and we appreciate that, and all us artists here who adore you. And you are our lives, and the way that you make me and my friends feel, the way you make my black friends feel is empowering, and you make them stand up for themselves, and I love you. I always have and I always will."

Needless to say, it was a speech that brought Bey to tears and collected unanimous applause from the audience. Well said, Adele! Click here for more on the 59th annual Grammy, including a full list of winners and some of the biggest fashion looks of the evening.

Read more: http://onairwithryan.iheart.com/art...um-of-the-year-grammy-15555995/#ixzz4YYIbemxz