• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good White Man Saves Woman From Barbaric Sinkie!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
justinfarren_angmoh_protect_starhub_staff_abuse.jpg

I saw your video of an ang moh man protecting a starhub staff who was viciously abused by a super angry customer. the irate man spit at her and scold vulgarities at her but the ang moh man (named Justin) acted calmly and tried to calm the man down. In doing so, he was spat on by the angry man but he still maintained his patience and did not hit back.

https://www.facebook.com/allsgstuff/videos/2387767921363923/

The brave man is Justin A. Farren who shared his side of the story on facebook. Despite his negative experience, he urged Singaporeans to give the aggressor some sympathy as he suspect he may be suffering from mental issues.

Respect this ang moh man for standing up against such injustice. We Singaporeans thank him wholeheartedly for his kind actions.

Justin shared:

"Hi. That was me in the video(wow I look fat). It doesn't show her being pushed by the man or the very responsive security Guards doing their best to deescalate the situation.

We subdued him so he couldn't leave without speaking to the police. I suspect he has some mental issues right now, so please give him some sympathy. That doesn't excuse his physical and verbal abuse though.

The police were called, he was charged and hopefully he won't do this again. It was my first true experience with racism towards me in Singapore. I have lived here almost five years and love it very much and am proud to call it home.

Things like this are rare in Singapore. Consider yourselves very lucky."

Subramani
A.S.S. Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/a...-who-protected-starhub-staff-abusive-customer
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good white man does not know that sinkie golden pussy can be such a bitch, just saying, you never know.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in sg just sucker punch the kpkb'er. sinkie poodles are hopeless and won't do anything for fear of too much paperwork and trouble. they need to chope table at food court early for their lunch too like every one else.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi sir, I'm surprised by the barbaric behaviour of this specky sinkie as he look like a timid bookworm sinkie .
The amdk wouldn't dare to interfere if he look like narong or joker chew.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone who use starhub services should know this is a standard reaction from customers,this ang moh gao needs to stop white knighting and sit the fuck down.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone who use starhub services should know this is a standard reaction from customers,this ang moh gao needs to stop white knighting and sit the fuck down.

Ive seen it in SingTel too.
Sinkies are too wound up and frustrated ....letting go at the slightest provocation. Long term Oppression does that to you

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ive seen it in SingTel too.
Sinkies are too wound up and frustrated ....letting go at the slightest provocation. Long term Oppression does that to you

I agree with you. Our people are snapping more often than before... road rage, neighbors fight etc.. Its seems like the stress of daily lives is hitting the brim hence the slightest of intolerance and people snapped.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pls lor, anyone who subscribe to telco should know cs only happen during sales n everything else disappeared after

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you. Our people are snapping more often than before... road rage, neighbors fight etc.. Its seems like the stress of daily lives is hitting the brim hence the slightest of intolerance and people snapped.

Its a sinkie loser. And as a customer likely he maybe sued for getting corporate mileage