• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How much will you pay for these PUMA shoes ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's PUMA Ignite.

150320_Puma_Ignite_0895_F2.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for penny wise pound foolish sinkies, they would rather spend hundreds for a flight to thailand to save on a few dollars for repairing old shoes and getting some prescription glasses. they sell them at the puma outlet at the great mall in milpitas, known for its sports shoe outlets. steep 40% discount before year is over. sinkies can fly all the way here on sq, united or eva, splurge on made in china bags and shoes and save a few dollars. sinkies are well known for this kind of world crass best practice, oops i mean worst practice.

Last edited:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
for penny wise pound foolish sinkies, they would rather spend hundreds for a flight to thailand to save on a few dollars for repairing old shoes and getting some prescription glasses.

You forgot about getting a haircut ?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for penny wise pound foolish sinkies, they would rather spend hundreds for a flight to thailand to save on a few dollars for repairing old shoes and getting some prescription glasses. they sell them at the puma outlet at the great mall in milpitas, known for its sports shoe outlets. steep 40% discount before year is over. sinkies can fly all the way here on sq, united or eva, splurge on made in china bags and shoes and save a few dollars. sinkies are well known for this kind of world crass best practice, oops i mean worst practice.

For me a visit to LOS also includes a visit to the dentist, haircut, massage, relaxation, good makan, shopping for illiicite goods ...

I've postpone my visit to Canada & USA after hearing about what happened to Princess Lea because flying to the US is very stressful & for us old timers it might be our last flight :eek:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm a practical person & when you do the numbers it just doesn't make sense to fly for 13 hours to the US & to spend $1,300 on air tix to fly to there, just to save a few dollars at a shop in Milipitas. :biggrin:

Don't forget about the hotel bills. The US$ is strong now compared to the SGD$ & expect to pay $200 to $300 /night.
If shopping was my main goal I would simply order from Amazon.

For less $ I can fly to BKK in an hour & fifteen minutes & if you take the MRT from Suvarnabhumi you don't even have to face a jam.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From what I've seen for items associated with sports branding the price is usually controlled.
Not much savings (very little) even if we get it from LOS unless there's discounts given during sales season or they are those outdated models.
But of coz since we make a trip there, might as well spend our $$$ there.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I've seen for items associated with sports branding the price is usually controlled.
Not much savings (very little) even if we get it from LOS unless there's discounts given during sales season or they are those outdated models.

I finally bought a pair of this model:

91276.jpg

I paid $49 only. :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Prior to going to BKK I had bought a pair of Skechers in Spore & when I was in BKK I did take a look at the prices there. It's cheaper in Spore.

However a better place to get them is from Amazon because there is a better selection & many of the models can be shipped to Spore unlike brands like New Balance, Nike, Asic, ... which Amazon is not allowed to ship to Spore.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh....just realized Puma Ignite is Usain Bolt !

[video=youtube;5hqEX3Kt560]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hqEX3Kt560[/video]