• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Woman & child seen washing shoes at water dispenser for pets at One Holland Village

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pet-water-cooler.jpg

A video seen by Mothership (link to video not provided by Mothership) showed the child washing their shoes at the cooler, and the woman seemingly instructing the child to do so more thoroughly.

Another mallgoer who intended to have his dog drink from the water dispenser was "mortified" when he witnessed the act.

He is said to have told them off.

https://mothership.sg/2023/12/woman-wash-shoes-pet-water-cooler/

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
pet-water-cooler.jpg

A video seen by Mothership (link to video not provided by Mothership) showed the child washing their shoes at the cooler, and the woman seemingly instructing the child to do so more thoroughly.

Another mallgoer who intended to have his dog drink from the water dispenser was "mortified" when he witnessed the act.

He is said to have told them off.

https://mothership.sg/2023/12/woman-wash-shoes-pet-water-cooler/
Yeah....Pet Dog is a 10k investment nowadays, maintenance cost very high

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what happens when you excessively pander to the hipsters and their beloved furkids. :rolleyes:

I went to One Holland Village the other day, not impressed. Just a non-aircon shitty mall with the usual suspects as tenants. Many shops still not yet open for business though, including a pilates studio.

I believe that place was an open-air carpark back in the day?

I also noticed they demolished that iconic windmill at the cross junction of Holland Village and built a crappy and hideous mall (Holland Piazza) on top of it. The destroyers of heritage and nature have struck again! :rolleyes:

Before and after:

Holland_village_-_panoramio.jpg
o.jpg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happens when you excessively pander to the hipsters and their beloved furkids. :rolleyes:

I went to One Holland Village the other day, not impressed. Just a non-aircon shitty mall with the usual suspects as tenants. Many shops still not yet open for business though, including a pilates studio.

I believe that place was an open-air carpark back in the day?

I also noticed they demolished that iconic windmill at the cross junction of Holland Village and built a crappy and hideous mall (Holland Piazza) on top of it. The destroyers of heritage and nature have struck again! :rolleyes:

Before and after:

Holland_village_-_panoramio.jpg
o.jpg
Look like famous spainsh 高地design...jin atas "organic" look de woh:smile:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are the low ses Sinkies with coolie genes. The same kind that go around hawker centres to look for cheap food.