• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dis a sad day forum crazy gin banned no more entertainment.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
After that "romance" with you last year, she and you got bored with each other; so this year, I decided to take your place for the past two weeks. :p

Alas, we won't be seeing her again until CNY. :(
"Dis a sad day" indeed. :p

Still not looking for job and getting allowances from your aged old father?

I have a suggestion for you. Murder your mother and sister and you will be the sole person to inherit his wealth!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this forum becoming more and more like our cheng-hoo....dun like people...mean banned you... WTF !!

STUPIDMONKEY.jpg

banning every now and then is essential for the bitch to have her medication time and some rest.

[video=youtube;krXHgl_0Bqo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krXHgl_0Bqo[/video]

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sucking Zhihau Cock again. As usual, after jw5 Cock, now you suck Zhihau's Cock. oIo
Before the end of today, I intend to start a brand-new thread where you can continue trolling me to your heart's content! :p
But don't worry, that thread will not be about you (especially since I have better things to do).
In fact, I suspect you won't be the only one who will be trolling me; there is even a good chance that zhihau might troll me too! :o
But then again, I hope zhihau likes my new thread, so please wait patiently. :wink:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before the end of today, I intend to start a brand-new thread where you can continue trolling me to your heart's content! :p
But don't worry, that thread will not be about you (especially since I have better things to do).
In fact, I suspect you won't be the only one who will be trolling me; there is even a good chance that zhihau might troll me too! :o
But then again, I hope zhihau likes my new thread, so please wait patiently. :wink:

Oh yeah? Still refusing to find a job to sustain your own living expenses?

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zhihau's Cock taste sweeter than Jw5's dickie? Yum yum.

How much is your going rate for a blowjob? I can get a customer for you.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love a spacious pussy, it serves as a locker, a toilet bowl and a rubbish dump. I hope she gets to see my message in India. :biggrin:
may i humbly request to tompang my 12 plastic cans of shell 5w/40 oil that i hoarded during sales from giant (actually 11 and a half as the other half used for topping up) in there as well:confused: hope you really don't mind, seeing that it's christmastime, goodwill to all mankind and all....thenkyu :o

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
may i humbly request to tompang my 12 plastic cans of shell 5w/40 oil that i hoarded during sales from giant (actually 11 and a half as the other half used for topping up) in there as well:confused: hope you really don't mind, seeing that it's christmastime, goodwill to all mankind and all....thenkyu :o

Must wait first. A MINDEF 3-tonner negotiating a 3-point turn now.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wanna suck Ahmeng's Cock too?
2ag6qr.jpg
attachment.php

Next time, maybe you should show him your muscles:

[video=youtube;exMmixM3b3Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exMmixM3b3Q[/video]

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234591-Average-height-of-men-is-this-why-quot-Ang-Moh-quot-men-are-the-quot-best-quot-And-WHY-are-they&p=2502356#post2502356
Is 1.71m loser :confused:
The fact that you're humble enough to reveal that you are not tall, but only of average height, makes you a winner, in my opinion. :smile:

Also, if it makes you feel better, you share the exact same height with Bruce Lee:
google.com.sg/#q=bruce+lee+height
howtallis.org/bruce-lee-height-weight-shoe-size
Thanks for your compliment.
Didn't know Bruce also 1.71m. I'm trying to build his chest too. Otw to match his :wink:

Attachments

• 45352518_3.jpg
    45352518_3.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 509
  • 1367857016-ale132013-05-06-08h.jpg
    1367857016-ale132013-05-06-08h.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 558
Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can imagine Gin must be exploding inside her for not being able to give her rebuttals.

Worry she might snap.

jw5

Loyal
I can imagine Gin must be exploding inside her for not being able to give her rebuttals.

Worry she might snap.

Don't worry and be happy. I can post some photos of a gossipy moron to entertain you if you want. :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry and be happy. I can post some photos of a gossipy moron to entertain you if you want. :wink:

I don't miss her. She is foul mouthed old virgin. Her heart is full of vendetta against some mudlanders for which she thinks all of us aka mudlander chinks are against her and owe her a thousand apologies.

But insults are just as they are, insults. Nothing more. Nothing less. We don't take them to heart. But she is a schizo. You see from the way she escalated to Sam about Zhihau. She is darned serious about getting justice. Without an outlet, she is going to implode.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I don't miss her. She is foul mouthed old virgin. Her heart is full of vendetta against some mudlanders for which she thinks all of us aka mudlander chinks are against her and owe her a thousand apologies.

But insults are just as they are, mere insults. We don't take things to heart. But she is schizo. Without an outlet, she is going to explode.

Couple Of Points:

1. Move on. :wink:

2. Don't be so bitchy (and gossipy). :biggrin: