• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The Hypocrisy Of Singaporeans Against The Usage Of Cheap Labor

singularity

Alfrescian
Loyal
left wing, right wing, chicken wing...

While you guys are fighting over wings, do remember that there is even cheaper labor in the form of AI and computers. When that happens, what next? Complain about computers?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Takes 2 to clap and 2 to tango, no? I must have heard this rhetoric a bazillion times, people blaming the government for being lazy by taking the easy way out and import foreign labor. Tit for tit ... I mean tat, government blames the people for being lazy by looking for high paying secure cushy jobs. As mentioned, not taking sides here, so I would expect an answer not found in the 10 year series of complaints /end sarcasm print recursion

Please do not unearth the dinosaur fossil called "human resource as the only resource we have" together with your beloved late leader's hands clinging to its tailbone. Do you know NATIVE south Koreans and Japanese working as road sweepers, construction workers, garbage collectors in their own respective countries are paid pretty high wages so much so that there are more applicants than vacancies? How hard is it to "develop resources" for such menial work?

Slippery slope indeed!

Oh we can easily change all that,of we can supplant the Jap and Koreans government with cunning and devious right wing governments with the aid of Zionists and Americans and imf,slowly subjugate all forms of media in the country,allow no forms of legit recourse for the citizens,lockdown on all dissidents, permeate an atmosphere of fear in the country,warn them of the dangers of unions and associations and underground activists because of communist or imperialist capitalist elements depending on whose side u are on and constantly shove down propaganda down their throats about the benefits of globalisation and immigration while telling the poor and elderly to stand up by themselves in the spirit of juche.pretty soon u will see the cycle of exploitation and cheap labour begin as poor PRC and Burmese and Vietnamese starts to pour into ur country.

Remember exploitation and slavery doesn't only happen in poor countries it happens everywhere in the

Why stop at ur country being rich,when some of us could be trillionaires or Musa mansa the richest man who ever lived.

Last edited:

singularity

Alfrescian
Loyal
This country is twisted,normally it is the role of the government and unions to negotiate fair terms and agreements with the corporations and to fight for the welfare of those who elect them into office.however in our case,LKY has usurped the roles of the government,the unions and the businesses,twisting and turning it into a farce that could only possibly benefit one group, themselves.its like playing chess against urself,how can u honestly win if u already know what u are going to do?They claim SG is a filthy rich country but at whose expense?The serfs and slaves,this is why u and I can never feel safe and secure despite all the so called wealth floating around and in our governments coffers.time to migrate to Australia.

Yes that is common knowledge already, time to move along. I am asking, what next?

Are you already holding an Aussie PR? Unfortunately most Singaporeans do not, and .Au does not have as liberal an immigration policy as .Sg. I bet they would flock there, only to flock back to the city state pronto as they miss having their maids to pick up after them!

singularity

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh we can easily change all that,of we can supplant the Jap and Koreans government with cunning and devious right wing governments with the aid of Zionists and Americans and imf,slowly subjugate all forms of media in the country,allow no forms of legit recourse for the citizens,lockdown on all dissidents, permeate an atmosphere of fear in the country,warn them of the dangers of unions and associations and underground activists because of communist or imperialist capitalist elements depending on whose side u are on and constantly shove down propaganda down their throats about the benefits of globalisation and immigration while telling the poor and elderly to stand up by themselves in the spirit of juche.pretty soon u will see the cycle of exploitation and cheap labour begin as poor PRC and Burmese and Vietnamese starts to pour into ur country.

Remember exploitation and slavery doesn't only happen in poor countries it happens everywhere in the

Righto! Now if only brainwashing their politically more astute populace (one of which is in process of impeaching their ex president) into daft sheep could be done when no one is looking...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
left wing, right wing, chicken wing...

While you guys are fighting over wings, do remember that there is even cheaper labor in the form of AI and computers. When that happens, what next? Complain about computers?

Not true sir. Only one yakking about chicken wings and drumpfsticks is winnie the beggar from sg. :rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Righto! Now if only brainwashing their politically more astute populace (one of which is in process of impeaching their ex president) into daft sheep could be done when no one is looking...

It takes a bunch of conditions for it to happen,if Germany can elect Hitler anyone can do it.

First u need a period of strife and weakness and vulnerability in ur country,,that's when the right wing elements thrive and rear its ugly head.like what Schindler said war allows the darkest side of humanity to be shown,if it was peacetime Hitler and these Nazi gestapo and SS commanders would just be living ordinary lives as a butcher or a artist beggar somewhere in Venice.their depravity will never be allowed to be shown in normal circumstances except maybe on sbf forum or at a kkk meeting.

2ndly u need a charismatic and iron willed and radical leader to come along like Hitler or lky,someone who can promise radical change

3rdly u need one or two successful terms,after which u quickly proceed to dismantle the laws and Constitutions and the Senate and proceed to slowly remove the rights and liberties of ur people bit by bit.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No hypocrisy on my part. I love cheap labour and I suck them dry, like squeezing juice from sugarcane bamboo.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this observed in the Malay families, i.e. do maids working for Malay employers get abused too?

I didn't observe any. In fact my experience tells me the Malay community is generally nice and polite in public. Sadly i can't say the same for mudlander Chinese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plenty in mudland. I have seen my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours' maid working anytime from before 6 am to later than 12 midnight. I don't know how many hours she sleep a day. Btw I confirmed not hypocrite to talk on this issue as I never hire maid before nor does my family.

Wow 18 hour work day. Exactly the case for my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours'maid. Btw in case anyone accuse me again. I just Google this 2004 news a few minutes ago. Looks like no improvement since then.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3914825.stm

Last Updated: Wednesday, 21 July, 2004, 18:23 GMT 19:23 UK

Malaysia maids 'routinely abused'

Thousands of foreign domestic workers in Malaysia are suffering sexual abuse and other forms of physical abuse, an international human rights group says.
Human Rights Watch says many of the maids, mostly from neighbouring Indonesia, work 18-hour days, seven days a week, and are often denied pay.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow 18 hour work day. Exactly the case for my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours'maid. Btw in case anyone accuse me again. I just Google this 2004 news a few minutes ago. Looks like no improvement since then.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3914825.stm

Last Updated: Wednesday, 21 July, 2004, 18:23 GMT 19:23 UK

Malaysia maids 'routinely abused'

Thousands of foreign domestic workers in Malaysia are suffering sexual abuse and other forms of physical abuse, an international human rights group says.
Human Rights Watch says many of the maids, mostly from neighbouring Indonesia, work 18-hour days, seven days a week, and are often denied pay.

The more some mudlander Chinese bastards open their filthy mouths here, the more confirmed they are maid torturers and abusers as reported in BBC since 2004 that mudland maids are routinely abused.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maids are a necessity in Singkieland. I hate doing housework...Tat wat the maid is for..But it's a symbiotic relationship..And it's the person..My family frens n relatives treat their maids very well. The maids makan with us during our meals. And go out also makan with us. They are treated as family. However fuck up employers who treat their maids like slaves gives everyone else a bad name. My maid don't wash the car during rainy days. As a matter of fact
.She only does it once a week. If rain etc..It's wash the following week. Wats with this bloody obsession with washing cars?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maids are a necessity in Singkieland. I hate doing housework...Tat wat the maid is for..But it's a symbiotic relationship..And it's the person..My family frens n relatives treat their maids very well. The maids makan with us during our meals. And go out also makan with us. They are treated as family. However fuck up employers who treat their maids like slaves gives everyone else a bad name. My maid don't wash the car during rainy days. As a matter of fact
.She only does it once a week. If rain etc..It's wash the following week. Wats with this bloody obsession with washing cars?

My barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours made their maid wash their CARS late at night. One maid got three cars to wash.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry too much. Hypocrisy is very common among sinkies, especially bleeding heart zealots and deluded former scholars. :biggrin:

No, hypocrisy is common especially among sinkies who side friends rather than justice.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours made their maid wash their CARS late at night. One maid got three cars to wash.

The more of these horror stories the better..My maid does not leave as she knows she go other employer she won't have such a senang life

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I make my maid wash my car. If she is hot enough, I would offer her a month's wages to wash it naked or just wearing a thong. Even my wife finds it kinky.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The more of these horror stories the better..My maid does not leave as she knows she go other employer she won't have such a senang life

The weaks cannot survive overseas as migrants and ended up sticking to canto groups in ang moh land, and ultimately throw face and moved back to sg to the comforts of their maids' arms. LOSER.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes three cars and two houses and 4/5/6 dogs to clean by one maid. That's how my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours work their maid from early morning to late at night.