• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious RIP Alan Thicke...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you see people you know dying, you know that it's time to make a will & not to take life for granted.

I did all that a few years ago. Made a will in case I go bye, bye and made a power of attorney if I become incapacitated by a stroke or something as serious.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you see people you know dying, you know that it's time to make a will & not to take life for granted.

I did all that a few years ago. Made a will in case I go bye, bye and made a power of attorney if I become incapacitated by a stroke or something as serious.

You strike me as someone of sane mind, rational thought and a healthy lifestyle. I can see you living for a long long time....

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You strike me as someone of sane mind, rational thought and a healthy lifestyle. I can see you living for a long long time....

Of course I don't expect to go any time soon. :smile:

Just making it easier for my heirs to inherit what ever I have. My home & CPF alone is worth $1,000,000+ I'm getting by on the dividends I receive from my investments. I use my $ on all kinds of healthy foods. If you want to have a higher quality of life, you have to make the effort to cook at home & avoid eating out.