• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Alan tam vs leslie cheung

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Cure............U2.............Depeche Mode...........Housemartins...........
Unless you're ang moh, never put down songs of your own kind. I also enjoyed songs from ABC, Kajagoogoo, Spandau Ballet, Depeche Mode, Yazoo etc... just as Cheena n Canto songs..

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Cure............U2.............Depeche Mode...........Housemartins...........
U2?lol. It's crap music for millions of people around the world. So crap that many Apple customers complained when their songs were gifted to them on Itunes. Free also dont want!

In September 2014, copies of U2's album Songs of Innocence were given away for free to millions of iTunes account holders across the world, causing significant backlash. Frontman Bono apologised at the time, saying: “I had this beautiful idea and we kind of got carried away with ourselves.”

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unless you're ang moh, never put down songs of your own kind. I also enjoyed songs from ABC, Kajagoogoo, Spandau Ballet, Depeche Mode, Yazoo etc... just as Cheena n Canto songs..

very few Chinese songs are good....................hardly any Cantonese ones................i'm Cantonese by the way................but i don't listen to Chinese songs leh..............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang mo won't do that. Usually it's chink themselves who like to put down their own music...and culture too.

only certain Chinese songs are good lah.....................like those sung by Cai Qin that type....................those Cantopop or modern Mandarin songs mostly jialat one.............

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
That mandarin album he fared badly cos of his poor diction of mandarin.
Oh really, didnt know that. I quite enjoy that particular album during those days, most hk singers mostly sing with canton accent.

Anyway pop music is ancient history to me now