• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Mudlander just put firecrackers during the day (TRUTH)

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask him to put a few inside your holes then light it for your last orgasm, don't forget the main one in your cb mouth. lolololol

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask him to put a few inside your holes then light it for your last orgasm, don't forget the main one in your cb mouth. lolololol

Didn't i say you are mudlander psychopath SINKIE clone? Whatever wrong you did to me heaven will return you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
EVIL or not?

Just look at rotten mouth COWARD cottonmouth and see his evilness. And the distinctive trait is these mudlanders are EVIL COWARD only evil to people who are powerless against them. Infront of bumi and powerful people they play nice or cry victims of racism.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis, ur matlander neighbour everyday CNY n Chap Goh Meh ya. Hehehe....really tak betul...screw loose like Jah jamban

Ever since she got robbed but not raped in Malaysia, she went insane already. she went down on her knees to offer her mouth as a cb but got slapped instead. lolololol

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever since she got robbed but not raped in Malaysia, she went insane already. she went down on her knees to offer her mouth as a cb but got slapped instead. lolololol

Another mudlander bastard slanderer with a SLUT family thinking everyone is slut like his SLUT mudlander bitch mother wife daughters sisters granddaughters.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis, ur matlander neighbour everyday CNY n Chap Goh Meh ya. Hehehe....really tak betul...screw loose like Jah jamban

I just realised you are the only Sporean wise enough to agree my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours are SIAO. The rest either keep quiet or call me SIAO for speaking the truth instead of calling the Mudlanders SIAO. Of course mudlander bastards like cottonmouth keep twisting me to be SIAO. Sinkies are too stupid to believe them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better than night time, correct or not? :confused:

Correct. It's 101% best proof that these mudlander Chinese bastards are out to harrass me to let go firecrackers during the day that they can't see in the sky. EVIL Ghosts playing firecrackers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
More people should know how lowlife my mudlander Chinese neighbours are. Put firecrackers to harrass people during day and night when they are the ones who did wrong in the first place. Full of self entitlement barbarians!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spread for whole world to see how fucking lowlife mudlander Chinese are to bully me but kpkb of being victims of racism. In contrast I have zero complaints of being victim of racism but tonnes of complaints against these cry wolf victims for the harm they did to me. Possibly in cahoot with fucking mudlander ah neh. Chinese help Chinese my foot! Mudlander Chinese don't cahoot other race to harm Chinese must steal laugh already!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it wrong to call these mudlander Chinese bastards who light up firecrackers during the day to harrass me barbarians? Of course not, they deserved every bit to be called barbarians. Shame on them!