• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Mudlander Chinese beating up foreign worker

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice real MY video with mudlander Chinese. Not fake SG videos with Korean TW PRC and MY etc women labelled as SG women. And with fake voiceover some more. When mudlanders like qweqweqw go low to spread lies about SG woman, I go high to post ugly truth of mudlanders. Since when I have deviated from this principle? NEVER.

Haha so no one needs to remind me of this when they go low, we go high principle. Especially some pig face black heart sinkie rejoicing in injustice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up real not fake MY video showing poor victims of racism beating up poor foreigners. No guts to beat up people that mudlander Chinese complained bully them but beat up other defenceless foreigners. COWARD! Pui!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The youtube comments are more reasonable but i am going to still post this cos it's still true.

For some fucking weird reason here in sg at least whenever a Chinese is seen as the aggressor he is automatically deemed to be in the wrong OR if he is the victim he is assumed to deserve it.

Now it's fine if the bias ones judging it are m&ds and shit skins cos they are like the total opposite of Chinese where they will defend their own even if they are in the wrong but there are some Chinese aka Chinese dogs out there who will also act the same way and automatically blame the Chinese person.

One fine example is the TS ginfreely here. Notice she doesn't provide any back story but just shows a Chinese from mudland whacking up some shit skin worker and the purpose of this is based on her assumption that she wishes to project unto ppl who read this thread and watch the video is to immediately assume the person whacking up the worker is immediately in the wrong and one of the defining reasons is because he's Chinese. Just change it to a shit skin whacking up a Chinese workers and suddenly that type of assumption doesn't exist.

These people are adults ...why are they behaving like kids. Is physically attacking another person justifedd even if the other race had done something wrong?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people are adults ...why are they behaving like kids. Is physically attacking another person justifedd even if the other race had done something wrong?

The answer is a definite yes to barbarians like my mudlander Chinese neighbours who think attacking and harming me is justified even when they are the ones who did wrong to abuse dogs keeping them in small cages for hours and let them bark non-stop. These barbarians can't tell the difference between right and wrong. As long as they can bully they will bully. Infront of bumi or others they can't or no guts to bully, these cowards turned around to pretend victim and kpkb racism non-stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A common trait of barbarian mudlander Chinese bullies like rotten mouth cottonmouth is they are all COWARDS only dare to beat up people they think they can get away with. Cottonmouth don't even dare to go to India doctors thread with ready pool of filthy shit skins to call them filthy shit skin. And now in other threads also call them ah neh. No more call them filthy shit skin wor. COWARD mudlander bullies!