• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious S-pass auntie caught red-handed for not paying, blames shop staff and S'poreans

EnBloc

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/local-man-angry-when-aunt-india-accused-stealing

A reader shared this post with us.

"Utterly disappointed with how your staff respond to a situation.

My aunt who is a s-pass holder working here visited ur outlet at toa payoh central mrt.She was carrying stuff she had bought from other stores and was making some purchases.a salesperson was persuading her to buy a $14.90 ginvera cream which she took and totally forgot about it and continued shopping. After she had made her purchase,she totally forgot about the item and the detector started beeping.

Now here's the issue: an Indian guy walked up to her and asked her in Tamil,"do you speak Tamil?","are u from India?".

The next moment he tells his counterpart that my aunt had confirm stolen the item and to call the police.

This is the part I feel is too overboard.Why did her nationality become a subject of whether she had stolen the item?

I see it is reasonable to question her about the item and take the necessary actions,but why the racism?

our country was made up of values of racial harmony and to not discriminate on someone from who they are and where they are from.My aunt was totally offended and upset about the discrimination and immediately paid for the item.

Now be it foreigner or not,is this how your staff deal with situations like this?By offending them in such manner?I hope you could look to this matter."

Hari Krishnan

Editor's Note:

Do you have a story to share? Please use our submission form or email us at [email protected]. If not, why not give us a 'Like'?

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/local-man-angry-when-aunt-india-accused-stealing
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no guess the race?

You have to give it to shitskin. Caught with their pants down still want to spin a story to restore some pride.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Keling kia trying to slither like a snake out of this one. It's an open-and-shut case of theft. Lock her up!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you smear SK2 on shitskin, what do you get? SHITSKIN!!!!
Just continue to shine yourself with coconut oil, mix with your stinky bawuu and filth up the air!

EnBloc

Alfrescian
Loyal
NTUC should investigate, put up the CCTV footage

The co-operative, of which most Singaporeans are members, should not be subsidising S-pass holders who claim they "forget to pay" when caught

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's in the blood of filthy shitskin to steal and rape, then feign ignorance when caught.
Fucking shitskins!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can an Indian (speaking in Tamil) asking another Indian if she is from India be accused of racism?

Imagine if the person asking is a non indian-the ruckus created .

If people feel offended about the mention of race, why come to a country with racial quotas for HDB flats and even elected presidents!

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keling kia trying to slither like a snake out of this one. It's an open-and-shut case of theft. Lock her up!!

Was the shitskin nephew at the scene of crime? If not, his tirade was based solely on hearsay - the culprit's version which in all likelihood was meant to be exculpatory. If he was at the scene of crime, then I have reason to suspect the two were in fact a tag team.

We all know when shitskins kpkb, their version is always very different from the truth. Yes, please show us the CCTV.

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn Singaporeans always look down on their ancestors home countries! I thought Cheena look down on Ah Tiongs are bad, even local Indians look down on people coming from his ancestor land India!

Jialat maybe she really forgot ask her to pay can already lah! Not as if everyone is a thief!

If we don't have Jesus Gr@ce in us, at least have the benefit of the doubt!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn Singaporeans always look down on their ancestors home countries! I thought Cheena look down on Ah Tiongs are bad, even local Indians look down on people coming from his ancestor land India!
Jialat maybe she really forgot ask her to pay can already lah! Not as if everyone is a thief!
If we don't have Jesus Gr@ce in us, at least have the benefit of the doubt!
the problem is that these shitskins want only the benefits, and not the doubts :(

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why need to emphasize keling shitskin shoplifter is S pass holder?

S pass holder big fuck? Will not steal it it? Shitskin cannot be trusted. If can steal they will steal. Can lie will lie. Can molest will molest. Can rape will rape.

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/local-man-angry-when-aunt-india-accused-stealing

A reader shared this post with us.

"Utterly disappointed with how your staff respond to a situation.

My aunt who is a s-pass holder working here visited ur outlet at toa payoh central mrt.She was carrying stuff she had bought from other stores and was making some purchases.a salesperson was persuading her to buy a $14.90 ginvera cream which she took and totally forgot about it and continued shopping. After she had made her purchase,she totally forgot about the item and the detector started beeping.

Now here's the issue: an Indian guy walked up to her and asked her in Tamil,"do you speak Tamil?","are u from India?".

The next moment he tells his counterpart that my aunt had confirm stolen the item and to call the police.

This is the part I feel is too overboard.Why did her nationality become a subject of whether she had stolen the item?

I see it is reasonable to question her about the item and take the necessary actions,but why the racism?

our country was made up of values of racial harmony and to not discriminate on someone from who they are and where they are from.My aunt was totally offended and upset about the discrimination and immediately paid for the item.

Now be it foreigner or not,is this how your staff deal with situations like this?By offending them in such manner?I hope you could look to this matter."

Hari Krishnan

Editor's Note:

Do you have a story to share? Please use our submission form or email us at [email protected]. If not, why not give us a 'Like'?

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/local-man-angry-when-aunt-india-accused-stealing
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

Skin conscious, Color conscious, Caste conscious, Race conscious, Religion conscious, Language conscious. You name it, Indians have it all.

The most racist and discriminating scums on earth, the Indians, will also always be the ones to pull out their victim card and race card. Classic psychology 101.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Shitskins.
If the theft sensor didn't go off, the bitch would have gotten it for free.
This bitch should have another red dot stamped on her fucking forehead.

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at the way Hari Krishnan describe the incident. Throwing a smoke grenade into the audience for his aunt.

Snakes of the same color slither together.

Do you know the Top Number 1 Place for shop theft cases in Singapore? Mustafa. Every single year Mustafa top of the chart, the number of cases at mustafa is even more than number 2 ~ 9 add up together, which are mostly ntuc, giant, cold storage, sheng siong. The majority of the thieves caught are Indians.

Indians thieves are so cunning, they actually buy something to steal something so that if they are caught, they will argue they are honest paying customers who honestly forgot about the unpaid item.

Thats why Mustafa treat every shoppers like thieves putting cable ties on every plastic bags. Because Mr Mustafa is an indian. Cunning indian snake understands the behavior of fellow cunning indian snakes the best.

Last edited: