• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Disabled Locked In Cages At Mudland Nursing Home! Send Old Sinkies There Now!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
malaysia_nursing_home_cage_disabled_patients_inhumane_0.jpg

A netizen in Malaysia has blown the whistle on a nursing home which locked up its patients in cages and treating them without the respect and dignity of a human being. She said that the patients did not have beds and some were locked together in a single cage. This is shocking treatment of disabled patients.

Did Khaw Boon Wan recommend Singaporeans to send our aged parents to Malaysia nursing homes? Maybe its time to seriously reconsider his lousy advice?

The whistle blower Vivien Arie reported on her Facebook:

"Guys, I saw this inhuman treatment to handicapped patients during my visit to Rumah Kebajikan Kanak-kanak Cacat located in Batu Gajah just now. They were locked in the cage like dogs without water without bed nothing. What's worst is that few persons are sharing single cage.

I took these photos privately at the window since the door is locked & the office is just in front of this locked house. I suspect corruption since the home is well furnished & it's often received donation. Does anyone know which organization to reach out to??"

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/msian-nursing-home-caged-its-disabled-patients-animals
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Still think PAP is bad? PAP at least treated the locked up opposition better than how your parents would be treated in a nursing home in mudland.