• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Parents asking for donation to help their Viet boy afford bone transplant procedure

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Khang_child_vietnam_sick_nuh_HyperIgM_syndrome_1.jpg

Parents of the little Viet boy wrote :

My name is Hoan and I am raising funds for my son Khang's medical bill.

Khang is my second child, my little son who is 20 months old. He was a normal happy boy like others until he was 16 months. Then he started being ill with continuous high prolonged fever. I took him from hospital to hospital, from our town, and then to Hanoi to a bigger hospital. He was in hospital for many weeks but his health was not improved. Instead he got worse.

I was very tense, worried and scared of his fever because it was always high and did not come down even with medicine. See him cowering in his shivering fever made my heart hurt so much, and I felt helpless.

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...-20-month-old-boy-suffering-hyperigm-syndrome

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Parents asking for donation to help their Viet boy afford bone transplant procedu

combine the two names and you get hoan khang. kena fucked.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Parents asking for donation to help their Viet boy afford bone transplant procedu

The question is why are they begging in Singapore?
Vietnam got population of 90million people, get $1 each from them will do.

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal

they know sinkies are generous to select cases (the sinkie govt tries its best not to get involved).

govt does its part by instructing mediacorp pp to raise funds for select cases and by publicity - sometimes with dollar for dollar grants. overall it still has the lowest spending globally on health, for 1st world economies. medical tourism is more interesting.

you die is your business...unless you are miw.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good that so many sinkies help them.

While I was sick at age 12, me and my family never beg any single cent from others. Even we were poor but my family tried to let me receive the best treatment and cure me.

So since young, I knew i had to study very hard and works hard, save hard for my medical and future.

Now , I also never ever beg anybody single cent or any help in any form, no matter in study or work.

I am just disheartened to see some of my relatives, friends can treat me so cruel while I was so sick. Do not even show concern.

But this is the fact of 病久知人心。

Maybe you all are right, from the start I also not treat them very good.

So I have to depend on myself to recuperate and think for my current medical bill and future medical expenses.

Thank you all for listening ear. Paiseh.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

gullible sinkie preyed upon. viet,thais,PRC,jiu hu lang...

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good that so many sinkies help them.

While I was sick at age 12, me and my family never beg any single cent from others. Even we were poor but my family tried to let me receive the best treatment and cure me.

So since young, I knew i had to study very hard and works hard, save hard for my medical and future.

Now , I also never ever beg anybody single cent or any help in any form, no matter in study or work.

I am just disheartened to see some of my relatives, friends can treat me so cruel while I was so sick. Do not even show concern.

But this is the fact of 病久知人心。

Maybe you all are right, from the start I also not treat them very good.

So I have to depend on myself to recuperate and think for my current medical bill and future medical expenses.

Thank you all for listening ear. Paiseh.

You are still alive, not dead yet? when are you going to die?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

"...I regret making the decision because, in the end, the baby continued to be in intensive care, and KKH now runs up a total bill of more than $300,000..."- Lim Hng Kiang, regretting the decision to save a baby's life because KKH ran up a $300K.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"...I regret making the decision because, in the end, the baby continued to be in intensive care, and KKH now runs up a total bill of more than $300,000..."- Lim Hng Kiang, regretting the decision to save a baby's life because KKH ran up a $300K.

$300k would be better spent on saving dorothy's ruby slippers.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/no-brainer-300k-campaign-rescue-dorothys-ruby-slippers-073833117.html

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkies continue to be gullible , they always treat foreign trash better than their own :rolleyes:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore healthcare, best in Southeast Asia under careful stewardship of the PAP. You ingrates should show more compassion to medical tourists arriving here from around the region. This will only enhance our reputation as medical hub. :cool:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stoopid PAP should legalize medical marijuana , more medical tourists from this region will flock here :p

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stoopid PAP should legalize medical marijuana , more medical tourists from this region will flock here :p

Leegalize no problem, but only use in medical centers and 100 dollar per entry for sinkies can? :confused:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore healthcare, best in Southeast Asia under careful stewardship of the PAP. You ingrates should show more compassion to medical tourists arriving here from around the region. This will only enhance our reputation as medical hub. :cool:

This medical tourist got no money. that is called medical beggar.