• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pioneer Generation Uncle's Story

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was introduced to a pioneer generation uncle by a friend during lunch today.

He told us his sad story. He is 68yrs old and stays at Marine Parade with his son in a 4rm HDB flat. His son has taken to gambling two years ago. The last few months loansharks have been coming to his flat to harass his son for gambling debts.

PG uncle now wants to sell his flat to pay off his son's debts. He said he can sell the HDB flat for abt $550k.

Sad story

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He told us his sad story. He is 68yrs old and stays at Marine Parade with his son in a 4rm HDB flat. His son has taken to gambling two years ago. The last few months loansharks have been coming to his flat to harass his son for gambling debts.

PG uncle now wants to sell his flat to pay off his son's debts. He said he can sell the HDB flat for abt $550k.

Sad story

Why sad?
Thank god for pap the old flat pigeonhole is worth more than half a million

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just the tip of the iceberg.

Yes. But seeing a PG uncle cry is different from just reading it as a statistics. I could feel his love for his son and his desperation and frustration abt his situation.

LHL and PAP must wake up and realise the misery they have caused to Singaporeans.

It is easy for pap to push the blame to the addicts and say that it was their choice. But that's not the whole truth

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sad story

If his son killed himself with a fruit knife you would also blame the PAP for allowing fruit knives into Singapore.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
One such story is enough

1st time, hear an ah long got the ball to play fark inside old goat territory; really dun know how to die :biggrin:

also, as narong had mentioned to you.... the MP flat probably cost the old uncle 30k+ to buy; now worth >500k;
...what is the fark more he wants

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st time, hear an ah long got the ball to play fark inside old goat territory; really dun know how to die :biggrin:

also, as narong had mentioned to you.... the MP flat probably cost the old uncle 30k+ to buy; now worth >500k;
...what is the fark more he wants

Either GCT is no more influential or SPF cant do anything to loansharks

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sad story

local loansharks also need to scared meh..............scared lose face then pay lor..............if not don't pay what can loansharks do to you ?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Sad story

Who the fcuk did he vote for? Who the fuck did his son vote for?