• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat I feel cheap using this website now!

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everywhere you see gambling ads.

It so easy to click on it.

Makes me feel very cheap because I don't want to support gambling.

Sam Leong finally broke his bank?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good for you. I dont support gambling too as I have seen many lives destroyed by gambling

Anyone who doesnt support gambling must work hard to vote out the pap who legalises gambling and indirectly destroy lives

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for you. I dont support gambling too as I have seen many lives destroyed by gambling

Anyone who doesnt support gambling must work hard to vote out the pap who legalises gambling and indirectly destroy lives

Your dangerous half truths can destroy lives here more than any PAP policies ever could.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who don't gamble will normally stick to the status quo. They are sometimes known as 70%.

Voting for Dr Chee is a gamble. Majority in BB don't gamble.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Walau what's wrong with mixing sex with gambling..without it then is something abnormal.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not called gambling
This is called stupidity.
Dump money into sea.

What stupidity? Is a sure win bet. Lose bet also consider win can hold for a long long time as and when . Sometime if eat full can pretend help to rubba rubba stomach and slip down a few cm. like a long term share investment. If win no need say.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
What stupidity? Is a sure win bet. Lose bet also consider win can hold for a long long time as and when . Sometime if eat full can pretend help to rubba rubba stomach and slip down a few cm. like a long term share investment. If win no need say.

That is exactly why no women want you and you have no talent to earn money.