• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Chootchiew message to all leaders and management people

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It does not require high educational level , years of working experience to take lead and solve issues. The key word to lead to success is "honesty and humbleness ".

Let me begin and share a little on why i say this - from my very first year of work after completed my ns, i was given an opportunity to sit in a high mgt meetings with the company's gm and all the heads of dept. Projects discussion were brought up as usual.
As a observer in this meeting, I had the opportunity to analyse all the current issues and future directions. At that moment, as a fresh grad, I realised
a common practice among most leaders - they complicate things. A not so complex issue when passes to them becomes complicated. I further analyse on the spot and knew that it was all becos they were not being honest.
In the middle of the big heads discussion, I suddenly stood up and self delivered without invitation ,1 simple statement (sorry I couldn't recall what was this key statement) . This simple statement actually stop the discussion and the gm looked at me with astonishing eyes (I believed he was enlightened by this words) . My intention at that moment was not to impress anybody as I had plans to move on to other jobs .

Relating this to zika case, I believe the same logic applies. It is not easy to tackle of course at a country level , all we need is to be honest to admit failure, seek opinions and humble collaboration from one another to get things done.

Chootchiew 2 cents worth

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the role of the manager is to arrow subordinates and workers to come up with solutions to impossible problems and claim credit.and ask key questions like "what do you think?".

Anyway congrats chootchiew,I believe ur troll level has up leveled,u are ready to lead and manage on the same level as john tan.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the role of the manager is to arrow subordinates and workers to come up with solutions to impossible problems and claim credit.and ask key questions like "what do you think?".

Anyway congrats chootchiew,I believe ur troll level has up leveled,u are ready to lead and manage on the same level as john tan.

That's precisely why I'm sending this message to all leaders. What you just mentioned is the common ethics among most leaders. Is a subset of being dishonest.

I prefer to be a observer all the time knowing this ethics :cool:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is also this notion that leaders has to be of certain qualification and experience pertaining to that business or industry. And those taken the role tends to believe they are the right person . This may indirectly or directly causes them to look down on the lower ranks or even other lower educated person outside their company.
This perception is totally wrong from HR perspective as well.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro: seldom see you so cheong-hei....
a PA picture can mean a thousand word... :smile:

It does not require high educational level , years of working experience to take lead and solve issues. The key word to lead to success is "honesty and humbleness "....
.......Chootchiew 2 cents worth

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro: seldom see you so cheong-hei....
a PA picture can mean a thousand word... :smile:

Today got some 感想 so wish to speak out more details :biggrin:
Can pap ibs help deliver this message across ?
Wangfeng will say "white knights" behaviour :wink:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok.. like tat.. we oso need ah siao to come back to support... and give john tan & his PLPs. . a good PUI :smile:

Today got some 感想 so wish to speak out more details :biggrin:
Can pap ibs help deliver this message across ?
Wangfeng will say "white knights" behaviour :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok.. like tat.. we oso need ah siao to come back to support... and give john tan & his PLPs. . a good PUI :smile:

lol . don't under estimate ah siao.

Some further kay kiang act smart message to voters.
Do not coax into believing that a gangster with broken English cannot manage a town council better than a highly educated clean look person.

message to low ranks employees in the private sector :
Do not coax into believing that your top management/superiors or even the stake holders can manage the company better than you.
Show them the middle finger when there is a need to.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how about gifting a $1500 bag just to hold slim waist? is that honesty or is that humility?

that was a very honest truth but I don't consider it as a mistake. If I have the spare money once again I would gladly make a person happy , and I feel happy too holding it :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that was a very honest truth but I don't consider it as a mistake. If I have the spare money once again I would gladly make a person happy , and I feel happy too holding it :smile:

if she were to return bag, ask for refund, give cash back to you, and still allow you to hold her waist, that will be honesty and humility rolled into one.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if she were to return bag, ask for refund, give cash back to you, and still allow you to hold her waist, that will be honesty and humility rolled into one.

When I bought the bag for her I did not expect her to give me sex in return . I gave it to make her and myself happy. If got sex is a bonus. I'm not sure if she can afford to will she also buy me a expensive gift but that wasn't in my considerations lor. Hokkien saying ..hua hee tio ho

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I bought the bag for her I did not expect her to give me sex in return . I gave it to make her and myself happy. If got sex is a bonus. I'm not sure if she can afford to will she also buy me a expensive gift but that wasn't in my considerations lor. Hokkien saying ..hua hee tio ho

Omg you got sex for bag? Was there further development I mean more sex or was that it?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sounds like the rhyme from duck farmer with 3 sons.

you got a shag for a bag, a bag for a shag, and hua hee tio ho for a hag of a fag.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Omg you got sex for bag? Was there further development I mean more sex or was that it?

Bro. Not bag for sex .also no beg for sex.
It was bag for holding waist.
Sounds like a stupid sinkie loser to most people and from then Tony chat the founder of mangina labelled me as one :biggrin:
People don't realise not everything we do must have justifications ..sad.
By saying this I'm running into high risk of saying I'm 高高高在上 up up there .nobleman or aristocratic

Last edited:

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro. Not bag for sex .also no beg for sex.
It was bag for holding waist.
Sounds like a stupid sinkie loser to most people and from then Tony chat the founder of mangina labelled me as one :biggrin:
People don't realise not everything we do must have justifications ..sad.
By saying this I'm running into high risk of saying I'm 高高高在上 up up there .nobleman or aristocratic

I think I can understand you you are right not everything requires justification. Somethings need to be done it has to be done which is why I admire great leadership like our very own late LKY.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol . don't under estimate ah siao.

Some further kay kiang act smart message to voters.
Do not coax into believing that a gangster with broken English cannot manage a town council better than a highly educated clean look person.

message to low ranks employees in the private sector :
Do not coax into believing that your top management/superiors or even the stake holders can manage the company better than you.
Show them the middle finger when there is a need to.

Desmond Lim of SDA is a good example. For 20 year he managed Potong Pasir TC with a Mark of Distinction.