• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Old man money cheated by PRC “wife”

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
attachment.php

how can a young pussy want to be with an old man who looked half dead?

This guy is above 90 years old and look like he is in his 50s.. if he looked something like this, then maybe is not about money.

55e4c1ff420dc.jpg

This is 95-year-old yoga master Kazım Gürbüz, who looks closer to 50 than 100. Gürbüz still enjoys an active sex life and believes everyone can live to be 130.

He also recommends pinto beans, peppers, pepper sauce, herbal tea, and soup. “Less beneficial is meat, [which causes] most damage. There is protein in all [pulses], you do not necessarily need to eat meat,” Gürbüz says.

0013283950.jpg

95 years old.

As you know my predecessor always preach to me not to eat meat and i actually cut down my meat intake a lot. Now i want to go totally meatless. People who eat meat are losers like what that dumbfuck sinkie old fart who lost 500k to his perceived golden vagina. Meat kill your brain cells, i guess, so he use his small head to think instead.

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
attachment.php

This sinkie dumbfuck is confirmed a RC member and a PAP supporter. He got that stupid RC ball-licking look.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any man who gives a ton of money to help his wife's family is a dumbfuck who deserves to go broke. When I married my wife, I made it clear that I married her and not her family. While I would give token sums to help them if they are in need, I would not be giving huge sums of money as gifts or to tide them in a financial crisis. If my wife couldn't accept it, I told her we wouldn't get married. I psychoed my wife to cut ties with them if they intended to badger us for money to the point of making us broke. No point going down with a sinking ship.

I am glad that my wife agreed with me. Fortunately, her side of the family didn't get into huge financial problems due to bankruptcy, gambling or medical bills. So this hypothetical case of me breaking ties with her family didn't arise.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any man who gives a ton of money to help his wife's family is a dumbfuck who deserves to go broke. When I married my wife, I made it clear that I married her and not her family. While I would give token sums to help them if they are in need, I would not be giving huge sums of money as gifts or to tide them in a financial crisis. If my wife couldn't accept it, I told her we wouldn't get married. I psychoed my wife to cut ties with them if they intended to badger us for money to the point of making us broke. No point going down with a sinking ship.

I am glad that my wife agreed with me. Fortunately, her side of the family didn't get into huge financial problems due to bankruptcy, gambling or medical bills. So this hypothetical case of me breaking ties with her family didn't arise.

Your wife is hypothetical too.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
attachment.php

This sinkie dumbfuck is confirmed a RC member and a PAP supporter. He got that stupid RC ball-licking look.

bullshit story.that man was conned of $400K by a sinkie auntie. That pretty lady is his niece who found out and helped him lodged a police report against that sinkie aunty. whole story here. don't believe all taht bullshit as alot of sinkies are scammers themselves.

http://wereblog.com/tan-soy-kiang-scammed-by-two-women

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Ah Pek is dumb ...$500k for a heart operation in China? That is even more expensive than US. Ah Pek should offer to fly the father to sinkapore or mudland or Thailand for operation ...would even cost that much.

This Ah Pek wins no sympathy.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The guy has 500k in cash.....I'm sure he's worth much more.
The ATB has a heart that she doesn't want to scam him until he's penniless.....or he's so disgusting she thinks it's not worth it to stick around to milk more.

For her to get married, he must have already spent quite a lot on her prior to the $500K. It was not risk free money too. The guy could have fucked her dry and then turn face after he's had his fill. Or maybe at his age, he can't really stand anymore. I dunno.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This Ah Pek is dumb ...$500k for a heart operation in China? That is even more expensive than US. Ah Pek should offer to fly the father to sinkapore or mudland or Thailand for operation ...would even cost that much.

This Ah Pek wins no sympathy.

Last time, a common scam was that the girl is divorcing her husband, and ask the sinkie guy to give her $30K-$50K to cover "court expenses and bribery". Typically the guy is a young chap, in his 30s or at most early 40s and is lured by the seduction that upon divorce, the gal will quit whatever trade she is in and be exclusively his. Usually after parting with his money, the girl goes back to the hubby in China to enjoy life. Believe me, a few cases the hubby even knew what was happening and was supportive.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why the ATB ask for a ridiculous sum like 500k?obviously she has been surfing sbf and done her research and know sinkie guys like this have approximately 500k.the first litmus test would be to see if hes willing to spend 1.5k on a handbag to hold her slim waist.

seriously though,500k for a face like that?

Bro my trainees. I taught him how to accumulate the 500k . He should have consulted me on the dos and don'ts. Atb is definitely not worth for 1.5k handbag.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was younger I used to watch a show called "Love American Style".

[video=youtube;w3DpTs-iV7U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3DpTs-iV7U[/video]

In the US show it ended with a happy ending while "Love Spore Style" usually ends up with the male feeling cheated. Welcome to the hard reality in Spore :o