• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hall of Shame after Joseph Schooling's Olympic Victory.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone still remember Lee jia Wei.
The prc who use Singapore flag n sweep floor.
Went back China after taking Singaporean for a spin

What's wrong with spinning daft & humji sinkies? They have been spinning for don't know how many donkey years and will still be spinning for don't know how many more donkey years.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
jlb.jpg

This fucking audacious JLB arsehole whose son avoided NS for 13 years to pursue his postgraduate studies also lacks any sense of shame.

He reminds me of demagogue Donald Trump who recently accepted a Purple Heart medal from a former US marine.

This KFC is so fucking shameless, wearing Schooling's gold medal for reporters to take pictures. Pui, this shameless chee bye is not fit to wear the gold medal.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the parents of schooling who fight to get the deferment and not the PAP who granted the deferment willingly.. Pls be clear on that!!!

Whole bunch of PAP lowlife disgraced fucktards!!!!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

yeah that farker bitch used up so much money probably earned a few millions from us taxpayers and yet no gold medal and ran back to china and I am sure she got back her citizenship secretly and YET no MIW dare criticised her. Full of shot. and now have the shameless audacity to claim credit esp this LBW pig. really shameless.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
jamban kelong Lee BW ,out of nowhere,claimed she is behind he Gold medalhis cunt must be made full minister!!!

LBW is an attention whore!!!may lightning strike her twice!!!
Horseh leow!

Mr Brown is now asking for jamban Lee Bee Wah to share with us a detailed breakdown of how she secured NS deferment for Joseph Schooling and Quah Zheng Wen.

The shameless bitch is caught with her pants down!

https://www.facebook.com/mrbrownlah/?fref=nf

jlb_5.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jamban kelong Lee BW ,out of nowhere,claimed she is behind he Gold medalhis cunt must be made full minister!!!

Wah she really use the word "elite" in the fb message ??? Normal peasant is what?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

yeah that farker bitch used up so much money probably earned a few millions from us taxpayers and yet no gold medal and ran back to china and I am sure she got back her citizenship secretly and YET no MIW dare criticised her. Full of shot. and now have the shameless audacity to claim credit esp this LBW pig. really shameless.

jlb_6.jpg

In 2012 PAP's imported table-tennis mercenary, Lee Jia Wei shed crocodile tears and thereafter retired in Beijing to live happily ever after.

Look at the jamban Lee's CCB face I wanna retch!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jlb.jpg

This fucking audacious JLB arsehole whose son avoided NS for 13 years to pursue his postgraduate studies also lacks any sense of shame.

He reminds me of demagogue Donald Trump who recently accepted a Purple Heart medal from a former US marine.

Tony is really a glamour seeker ...why must wear the gold medal?

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
jlb.jpg

This Mr 33 percenter is so goddamned thick skinned!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why must she kept doing this in times of Singapore celebration? I remember the last olumpic, she fired the table tennis coach and claimed credit for herself and than told the world that she knew no apology. Now, she is repeating her act after every olympic win which she has no effort on. She better know that her CB is very smelly and stop airing them on fb.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This KFC is so fucking shameless, wearing Schooling's gold medal for reporters to take pictures. Pui, this shameless chee bye is not fit to wear the gold medal.

Schooling took off his medal for KFC to wear. KFC commented it's the first time he ever wore a medal. There's a video on that. Actually he probably should have declined

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
My guess is we have not seen the worst yet.

Anyone like to guess how many MIW will be fighting among themselves to be on the open-top bus trying to steal the thunder from Schoolings?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bookmark this post

This is the boys first and last olympic medal….his 15 minutes of fame….singos just don't have the focus and killer instinct to last in sport.

Look at bloody fandi, sheikh alauddin etc….I predict in the next 5 years this bugger will have grown into a stocky fatty.

Bet Phelps is kicking himself for a momentary lapse in concentration that let the boy win.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
kfc should have declined when offered by joseph to wear medal.

could have said 'no i dont deserve this' and his reputation x100 overnight.
but of course he just wear, neber think. No eq this fella.

but you cant expect much from a prez who didnt have to fight for his post. just another plush civil servant posting.