• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good grief! Prata in ICU

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be efficient about it; bring wreaths along so you won't have to make a second trip.

While you are there, wish him a peaceful journey for me.

Some grassroots leaders and I would be going to visit Mr. Nathan soon. We will be praying for his recovery. We are also trying to see if we can get pastor rony or apostle lawerence khong to come join us and pray for Mr. Nathan.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
remember to ask for 4 d number n where is the key to the vault[/QUOTE

A man lies on his deathbed, surrounded by his family: a weeping wife and five children. Three of the children are tall, good looking and athletic; but, the fourth and youngest is an ugly runt.

"Darling wife," the husband whispers, "assure me that the youngest child really is mine. I want to know the truth before I die, I will forgive you if ..."

The wife gently interrupts him. "Yes, my dearest, absolutely, no question, I swear on my mother's grave that you are his father."

The man then dies, happy. The wife mutters under her breath: "Thank God he didn't ask about the other four."

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some grassroots leaders and I would be going to visit Mr. Nathan soon. We will be praying for his recovery. We are also trying to see if we can get pastor rony or apostle lawerence khong to come join us and pray for Mr. Nathan.

don't forget to blow the Prataman too..............might just be the last blowjob he'll ever get...........

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You're a dumbfuck. I wish his whole family die!
Lai lai state funeral. Hosay

U should wish Prataman to live and recover. At that age, and in his condition, even if recover from his stroke, his quality of life will not be good. Let him linger on and suffer like shit for a couple more years till he dies, just like Old Fart. Piss into a bag, wear a diaper, have people roll him over to wash him and have him end up with bed sores, all the time in pain or drugged out.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U should wish Prataman to live and recover. At that age, and in his condition, even if recover from his stroke, his quality fo life will not be good. Let him linger on and suffer like shit for a couple more years till he dies, just like Old Fart.

mai lah..............like that, his son will collect more of his pension money.................i hope he dies tomorrow...........

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U should wish Prataman to live and recover. At that age, and in his condition, even if recover from his stroke, his quality of life will not be good. Let him linger on and suffer like shit for a couple more years till he dies, just like Old Fart. Piss into a bag, wear a diaper, have people roll him over to wash him and have him end up with bed sores, all the time in pain or drugged out.

Ok let him suffer and drag on......until next ndp

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some of us grassroots leaders have gone down to visit and pray for Mr Nathan. We all hope that a loyal son of Singapore like him will recover soon.

lkysgh21031e_2x.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Mati on 9 August the best.
Put a damper on ndp 555

Interestingly, no need sedation pun mabok. Think the team of doctors having a hard time ascertaining whether he's been brain dead for decades or he's just in a primeval meditative state.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Some of us grassroots leaders have gone down to visit and pray for Mr Nathan. We all hope that a loyal son of Singapore like him will recover soon.

Better to err on the side of caution, I think can activate the NDP OrgCom to prepare some tributes to Prata, lest people say that there's bias. Some montages of him and Lao Hantu lebih baik, kill two birds with one stone :o:o:o

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Better to err on the side of caution, I think can activate the NDP OrgCom to prepare some tributes to Prata, lest people say that there's bias. Some montages of him and Lao Hantu lebih baik, kill two birds with one stone :o:o:o

Good idea! I have relayed your suggestion to the organizing committee for NDP 2016. They will reserve a 15 minute segment for sobs and tears during the show if Mr Nathan kicks the bucket.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie Prezi Nathan Kenna Stroke!

If Nathan ups the lorry, how much would tax payers save on what is currently being spent to maintain his life style e.g. directorships, body guards, pay, ... etc

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie Prezi Nathan Kenna Stroke!

If Nathan ups the lorry, how much would tax payers save on what is currently being spent to maintain his life style e.g. directorships, body guards, pay, ... etc

Zilch! All the savings would be gambled away. There wouldn't be anything left for sinkies.