• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious All about bad news

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently keep receiving bad news.
retrenchment from friends, cousin.

then read news about retrenchment, then unemployment .
business not doing good.
business winding up, eg swiber.

think sg economy really bad. long winter is coming.

see my Oil and Gas shares also sianz......worried so much. do not whether they will bankcrupt not.

sibek sianz

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

business not doing good.

see my Oil and Gas shares also sianz......worried so much. do not whether they will bankcrupt not.

sibek sianz

That's right. Day in day out only hear bad news.
Very depressing.
But when I look carefully again, all the bad news does not concern you. Sg where got winter ?
Business wind up also not your company.

Some people bad news is others good news.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's right. Day in day out only hear bad news.
Very depressing.
But when I look carefully again, all the bad news does not concern you. Sg where got winter ?
Business wind up also not your company.

Some people bad news is others good news.

swiber wind up. i worried about my Oil and gas shares la. stupid

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
swiber wind up. i worried about my Oil and gas shares la. stupid

Then is only 1 bad news but you wrote until like many . Unemployment also not your problem.

I thought u like share to drop so that you can buy more .

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then is only 1 bad news but you wrote until like many . Unemployment also not your problem.

I thought u like share to drop so that you can buy more .

sg stock really lousy. DBS loan to swiber. also kena jalat jalat. phew

go to sleep better

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg where got bad news one?even though sg is depressing,but in sg all u do is go to work and earn money and go home and sleep,and weekend go shopping mall to destress,rinse repeat 365 days a year for the rest of ur life,thats all u do.whats the bad news?if all u do in life is work and earn money how can u have no money and bad news?maybe sinkies need to check their spending patterns.be like chootchiew,spend $500 a month,even a cleaner in SG can save $400k what more a normal human being.if u dont have 3 million networth in SG u are really putting humans to shame when all u do is work work work in shithole sinkapore.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg where got bad news one?even though sg is depressing,but in sg all u do is go to work and earn money and go home and sleep,and weekend go shopping mall to destress,rinse repeat 365 days a year for the rest of ur life,thats all u do.whats the bad news?if all u do in life is work and earn money how can u have no money and bad news?maybe sinkies need to check their spending patterns.be like chootchiew,spend $500 a month,even a cleaner in SG can save $400k what more a normal human being.if u dont have 3 million networth in SG u are really putting humans to shame when all u do is work work work in shithole sinkapore.

Thanks for highlighting my recommended spending for sinkies. To be more precise is about $700 per mth . This includes all bills. Everything can be brought to the minimum if sinkie check ownself. We don't need a lot of money to survive . Main success factor is to utilise every aspects of pap policies.

Having said that, sinkie must admit by living this way, they are sinkie loser but a fearless loser.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for highlighting my recommended spending for sinkies. To be more precise is about $700 per mth . This includes all bills. Everything can be brought to the minimum if sinkie check ownself. We don't need a lot of money to survive . Main success factor is to utilise every aspects of pap policies.

Having said that, sinkie must admit by living this way, they are sinkie loser but a fearless loser.

he spent even much more lesser than you

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

its really amazing how u can survive in sg on $700,pls share some details about ur lifestyle,even though im staying with parents,my monthly expenditure can be as high as 1k per month,really shameful.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

business not doing good.

sibek sianz

You buy Exxon & Shell, no need to worry. Even BP is okay.
I am now eyeing Europe.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its really amazing how u can survive in sg on $700,pls share some details about ur lifestyle,even though im staying with parents,my monthly expenditure can be as high as 1k per month,really shameful.

Last time I shared before. I will share again no trouble.
I waste about $100 on smoking cigarettes else I can spend even lesser. Trying to cut down and so far so gd. Previously double $200.
My parents stays with me and all my siblings are sinkie winner. They give them monthly allowance. Whereas I do not need to support them financially but physically and mentally I'm filial to them.
Breakdown of my expenditure.

Utility $90
Conservancy $42
Hp bill $27
Internet $6
Cigarettes $100
Makan $300
Transport $40 - I only work pt and I also have concession due to low pay
Misc go out etc $100

Total $700

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I waste about $100 on smoking cigarettes else I can spend even lesser. Trying to cut down and so far so gd. Previously double $200.
My parents stays with me and all my siblings are sinkie winner. They give them monthly allowance. Whereas I do not need to support them financially but physically and mentally I'm filial to them.

Utility $90
Conservancy $42
Hp bill $27
Internet $6
Cigarettes $100
Makan $300
Misc go out etc $100

Total $700

i hate smooker. jalat u

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hate smooker. jalat u

No choice as I have been smoking for too many years. This is a luxury to me now so I will endure till really bay tahan then I take out 1 stick. Also this way I can truly enjoy that stick. When we become a chain smoker the kick is no longer there. So is a win win win. Save money. More healthy and enjoy more kick.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
No choice as I have been smoking for too many years. This is a luxury to me now so I will endure till really bay tahan then I take out 1 stick. Also this way I can truly enjoy that stick. When we become a chain smoker the kick is no longer there. So is a win win win. Save money. More healthy and enjoy more kick.

slim waist girl willing to kiss you.
well, now i think she deserve 2k bag. hahaha

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

Utility $90
Conservancy $42
Hp bill $27
Internet $6
Cigarettes $100
Makan $300
Misc go out etc $100

Total $700

makan $300?
not possible