• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hard Truth On Why So Many Sinkie Males Are Single

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie women really cannot make it one, for one night or maybe few months rendezvous, it's still okay but definitely not for marrying.:wink:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like LKY had said before ... sinkie male will not marry up, they will only marry down. Sinkie female will marry up but they will not marry down. So, how to marry down for the sinkie male when all sinkie female are atas atas type. Look at Claire. So atas atas that she only goes for ang moh to screw but she does not understand the same ang moh may be living in homeless shelter in his country.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like LKY had said before ... sinkie male will not marry up, they will only marry down. Sinkie female will marry up but they will not marry down. So, how to marry down for the sinkie male when all sinkie female are atas atas type. Look at Claire. So atas atas that she only goes for ang moh to screw but she does not understand the same ang moh may be living in homeless shelter in his country.

You love to suck lky's dick.. You missed his dick dearly, is it?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You description sounds like sinkie woman want ride horse while man want to do conventional . Up down up down ..Claire is exception. He want ang moh man becos only they allow him to fxxk their arse:biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I had more women to screw after I bought my first car. I was not richer, but the car gave the impression that I was. Maybe sinkie males should start by getting their own cars. It may fool a woman into getting naked for you.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had more women to screw after I bought my first car. I was not richer, but the car gave the impression that I was. Maybe sinkie males should start by getting their own cars. It may fool a woman into getting naked for you.
charbors dun like 2 take pubic transpot ...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm with you on this with no doubts.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is rubbish, i know many alpha types who do not have money, but got plenty of women queuing up to get screwed.and some of them supported by the ladies.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is rubbish, i know many alpha types who do not have money, but got plenty of women queuing up to get screwed.and some of them supported by the ladies.

You can't be an alpha male without money. These phoneys are just good as masquerading as alphas. I was once like that before I made a lot of money. Masquerading as an alpha by acting confident or buying a car would do the trick. But too many sinkies lack confidence. Some of them, even when they have car and money, still behave like betas.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can't be an alpha male without money. These phoneys are just good as masquerading as alphas. I was once like that before I made a lot of money. Masquerading as an alpha by acting confident or buying a car would do the trick. But too many sinkies lack confidence. Some of them, even when they have car and money, still behave like betas.

If have money and car yet still behave as beta, then likely the woman has aids/hiv

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u r toking about moose limbs @ places where charbors oni sexpose their i's ...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

They don't have a decent job nor do they own a car. They live with various girlfriends as the girl pay rental, drive them around and buy food. All they seems to do is drink all day and the girl will come and f3tch when he is finish. Amazing. But never got married so most women dump them after a time limit. But the alphas will get another at the bar. They don't even pay for the beers.

jw5

Loyal
Some of these beta males unwanted by PRCs ending up waning off their singlehood spamming this forum. A couple of famous ones include jw5 and jamban jaga. :biggrin:

Don't forget this moron. :rolleyes:

attachment.php