• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How do you find line dance ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Later he will scold your mum. Better dun joke ohh

Nvm let him scold lor won't lose anything.
Doing deep thoughts has a lot of benefits and can discover more things.
Eg I realise we don't need work so hard for money .
I believe we can beat pro soccer by playing clown soccer.
I learn about human behaviours
I even practice Obe to experience the other dimension.

I also realise female cb r smelly so why man like a smelly thing. That's also why I stop liking slim waist now and enjoy other things.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You learn from community centres ?
I hope Zumba is not like line dance that head always looking at ground and side to make sure is in sync with others.

Learn it at east coast, when they held one of those fitness talk, with Zumba thrown in......
I believe it's under the cc.

Anyway, that's not the point, it's what you do that matter, and make sure you enjoy it.
Just running shorts, t shirts and a good pair of shoes and off you go......

No need fanciful outfits......

Recommend you try it, you might find slim waist to hold if you get lucky.....
Better than line dancing crowd, I assure you......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Learn it at east coast, when they held one of those fitness talk, with Zumba thrown in......
I believe it's under the cc.

Anyway, that's not the point, it's what you do that matter, and make sure you enjoy it.
Just running shorts, t shirts and a good pair of shoes and off you go......

No need fanciful outfits......

Recommend you try it, you might find slim waist to hold if you get lucky.....
Better than line dancing crowd, I assure you......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Oic. Is middle age gentlemen suitable anot. Will the group felt uncomfortable with a uncle in.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oic. Is middle age gentlemen suitable anot. Will the group felt uncomfortable with a uncle in.

you must dance with your pants unzipped and your cock dangling out and swinging in line with the music, then you will become the champion line dancer and all the ahsohs will flock to you :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
see them all the time at chinatown. redneck aunties.

image.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Before tony comes in I fuck you first idiot! Classic chow aqua behavior from you.....kena labeled Aqua quickly deflect find patsy. Chow Aqua!

bro, today i feel a little relax and lazy, no mood to scold people.. just chilled in and have some nice organic juice.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nvm let him scold lor won't lose anything.
Doing deep thoughts has a lot of benefits and can discover more things.
Eg I realise we don't need work so hard for money .
I believe we can beat pro soccer by playing clown soccer.
I learn about human behaviours
I even practice Obe to experience the other dimension.

I also realise female cb r smelly so why man like a smelly thing. That's also why I stop liking slim waist now and enjoy other things.

i no mood to scold anyone today... just feeling relax and chilling out.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some lau karchng look like young karchng or even better from behind.

ya those lau hiao sohs like to wear skimpily, show half moon lau neh nehs to cocktease u but when u look at the face with angry bird eyebrows your cock will get a sudden cockattack and cannot erect for afew days :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is good to maintain this relax mood everyday. Life is wonderful when chilling out . Scolding people kill our own good cells. Keep it up !

i am relaxing and chilling out today so i have more energy for tomorrow to bash the hell out of sinkies.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you must dance with your pants unzipped and your cock dangling out and swinging in line with the music, then you will become the champion line dancer and all the ahsohs will flock to you :biggrin:
but still must wear kowboi hat (can pinjam from ah pek trishaw rider resting nearby or else no pakai) to complete the look of a mean django with a "haf gun will travel" smile....:cool: