• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat massacre at Orlando gay club!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Multiple casualties reported and hostages taken by gunman in Orlando gay club
by [email protected] (Charles Clark) / Today
Orlando shootingOrlando police

At least 25 people were reportedly shot and multiple others taken hostage by a gunman who has now barricarded himself inside a gay club in Orlando, Florida.

Orlando police confirmed that multiple people had been injured and urged people to stay away from the area.

The gunman entered Pulse at approximately 2am local time armed with an assault rifle.

On its Facebook page, the nightclub said: "Everyone get out of pulse and keep running."

A witness told Sky News that more than 100 people were in the club. “We just heard shots, it was less than a minute, it felt longer,” he said.

Local news anchor Stewart Moore tweeted saying more than 20 people have been shot, and that the attacker may have been wearing a bomb, although this has not been confirmed.

This is a breaking news story and will be updated as more information comes in.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some good news for a change.

You want roy ngerng and his pink dot gang like Terry xu, Vincent law, kirsten han , teo soh lung, Remy choo etc to screw your backside?

image.jpg

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
天屠妖孽!杀手万岁!替天行道!屠杀妖孽!洁净天下!天地有正气!正气绝灭邪气!屠杀妖孽!杀无恕!
血洗妖窝,大扬正气!扶阳灭邪!大快人心!干杯!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobile/world/50-killed-in-florida/2865400.html

50 killed in Florida nightclub attack, shooter dead: Police
POSTED: 12 Jun 2016 16:14 **UPDATED: 12 Jun 2016 22:42

A
A
ORLANDO: An estimated 50 people were killed when a heavily armed gunman, named by media as a US citizen of Afghan descent, opened fire and seized hostages at a crowded gay nightclub in Florida, in one of the worst mass shootings in US history.

Terrified survivors - who moments before were laughing and dancing with friends - described how the gunman raked the club with bullets, prompting a police SWAT team to storm the venue.

Quoting law enforcement sources, US television networks named the shooter as Omar Mateen, who was born to Afghan parents in 1986 and lives in Port St Lucie, Florida. Police have yet to officially identify the gunman.

The CBS News reported that Mateen - who died in a shootout with police after the hostage siege - has no apparent criminal history and that authorities are investigating whether he had ties to Islamist extremism.

President Barack Obama was being kept up to date by his homeland security and counterterrorism aide on what Florida officials said was being investigated as a terrorist attack. The federal government has offered its full support with the probe.

Police cars and fire trucks seen outside the Pulse nightclub on Sunday. (Photo: Orlando police's Twitter page)

Briefing the media in Orlando, FBI special agent Ron Harper said the suspect in the case, who was killed during a shootout with police, may have had "leanings" toward Islamic extremism.

"Unfortunately there are people who died from gunshot wounds, maybe around 20, inside the night club," Orlando police chief John Mina told the briefing. He said around 42 injured were taken to area hospitals. The figures were later updated to 50 and 53 respectively.*

Another 30 people were evacuated unharmed during the siege.

The chaotic events unfolded over a three hour period, beginning at around 2 am (0600 GMT) when shots rang out amid the throbbing music at the Pulse Orlando nightclub near closing time.

Police said the shots were fired by a gunman armed with an assault rifle and a handgun.

A police officer working "extra duties" at the club responded, joined by two other officers, who engaged the suspect in a gun battle, Mina said.

"The suspect at some point went back inside the club where more shots were fired. This did turn into a hostage situation," he told reporters.

"At approximately 0500 hours (0900 GMT) this morning, the decision was made to rescue hostages that were in there."

Police then stormed the venue, using explosives and breaking through a wall with a wheeled armored vehicle known as a BearCat. Mina said about 30 people were rescued during the operation.

It was unclear whether all the victims were killed by the gunman or if some died in the ensuing shootout with police.

The attack coincides with gay pride month in the United States, with festive marches and events being held all over the country including in Orlando last week.

It was the second shooting incident in the city in just over 24 hours, coming shortly after singer Christina Grimmie was shot dead late Friday by a gunman who stormed a theater where she had just finished a gig.

Mina said there was no indication of a link between the two shootings.

'NON-STOP FIRING'

Speaking to Sky News, clubber Ricardo Negron, who was inside when the shooting began, described how the gunman raked the club with bullets.

"People just dropped on the floor. I guess the shooter was shooting at the ceiling because you could see all the glass from the lamps falling," he told the network.

He described hearing "non-stop firing" which probably lasted less than a minute but felt like a lot longer.

Friends and family members embrace outside the Orlando Police Headquarters during the investigation of a shooting. (Photo: Reuters)

"There was a brief pause in the shooting and some of us just got up and ran out the back ... People have definitely been injured - or worse."

Emergency vehicles swarmed the area, with at least one crisis command vehicle at the scene.

The Pulse club advertises itself online as "Orlando's hottest gay bar." On its Facebook page, the club warned patrons: "Everyone get out Pulse and keep running."

'BLOOD EVERYWHERE'

Witness Christopher Hanson said he heard "loud banging noises, like gunshots going off."

"I didn't see any of the actual shooters. I just saw bodies going down and I was ordering a drink at the bar. I fell down. I crawled out. People were trying to escape out the back. I just know that when I hit the ground, I was crawling and I hit my elbows and my knees," he told CNN.

He said there was "blood everywhere."

Rosie Feba was at the club with a friend when the shooting broke out.

"She told me someone was shooting. Everyone was getting on the floor," Feba told the Orlando Sentinel. "I told her I didn't think it was real, I thought it was just part of the music, until I saw fire coming out of his gun."

The incident came on the heels of a deadly shooting at the nearby Plaza Live Theater in which a heavily-armed gunman shot and critically wounded singer Grimmie, a former contestant on the popular TV talent show "The Voice." She was rushed to hospital but died of her wounds.

The theater is located less than four miles from Pulse nightclub.

The Plaza gunman, 27-year-old Kevin James Loibl, then killed himself. He was found to be armed with armed with two handguns, ammunition and a hunting knife, police said. His motive remains unknown.
- AFP/hs

Last edited:

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Military Salute to the shooter!

Fine Liquor Toast! Big Thumbs UP!

The Only Right Way to go. Eliminate freak sexual perverts and freak mutants.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
While innocent Americans are being slaughtered by Muslim terrorists, Hussein Obama and crooked Hillary Clinton in the name of political correctness have refused to call these terrorists as radical Muslims & Jihadists, but keep on blaming the 2nd Amendment gun law.

Only Donald J Trump can keep America safe and get rid of radical Muslims in the US of A.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Attack of the Gay Nightclub - gays beware, 50 dead 53 injured

Guess the religion of the killer?.....wanna bet, next year, no more PINK DOT event....this is a very glaring example...

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look, so many gays being carried away

Fatboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guess the religion of the killer?.....wanna bet, next year, no more PINK DOT event....this is a very glaring example...

Trivial issue, there is still Changi Village and Desker road for all these faggots.

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal

And SBF forum members and LGBT members are upset with our good authority censor two men kissing in Les Misérables.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hussein Obama and crooked Hillary will not utter a word about radical Islam terrorists, but blame it on guns control law.

Only Donald Trump can stop radical Islam Jihardists and keep America safe again.

Build the wall and ban all Muslims from entering America!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

jw5! jw5! Are you okay? Please tell me you are safe....lol

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elimination is the only correct way.

Further more elimination must include whoever indulged, accept, embrace, tolerate, sympathize, and protect the freak sexual perverts.

The more CIVILIZED you try to deal with this, the more WRONGFULLY you shifted your position. The more you be kind and soft the further will WRONG BECOME RIGHT. Everything in the healthy world will be overwhelmed by sickness. Remember sex is for purpose of reproduction not pleasure nor expression of freedom, any freak perverted sex of unreproductive nature are the WRONG ONES.

Be firm be strict be brutal be resolute. Rid the evil. Upright the world.

Humanity is wrong.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal

Further more elimination must include whoever indulged, accept, embrace, tolerate, sympathize, and protect the freak sexual perverts.

The more CIVILIZED you try to deal with this, the more WRONGFULLY you shifted your position. The more you be kind and soft the further will WRONG BECOME RIGHT. Everything in the healthy world will be overwhelmed by sickness. Remember sex is for purpose of reproduction not pleasure nor expression of freedom, any freak perverted sex of unreproductive nature are the WRONG ONES.

Humanity is wrong.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Humanity is wrong.

I tink you are SICK in the HEAD.