• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Shitty harvest sun horse releases new album!!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
13244788_10153433874086895_7305233092608900262_n.jpg

Facebook post by Pastor Kong Hee: "Hi everyone, pre-orders for the latest City Harvest Church Praise & Worship album have already begun.

"The album “Draw Me” will be available from the weekend of 11-12 June onwards. But if you pre-order right now at “The Ink Room” or from their website “www.theinkroom.com.sg,” you will receive a special discount!

"I have heard a few of the songs sung by my wife Sun, and they are just amazing and so anointed. You will be greatly blessed and DRAWN into the presence of God. You must get a copy of the album. We are only producing a limited quantity, so make sure you place your orders today!"

13342931_10154205142242744_5807306378264957839_n.jpg

Facebook post by Sun Ho: "Every time I find myself at the end of my rope, when I feel the most frail and empty with nothing left to give, I always find the hands of God drawing me nearer to Him ... Deeper into His embrace.

"Recording 4 tracks for this album has been an amazing journey for me. When I step into the studio, I set aside the cares and burdens that I face daily, and I find myself just worshipping.

"And I know I was not alone in the recording booth. The Holy Spirit has always been present with me. Jesus... I thank You that I never need to shout my prayers to You, because you are always so close to me... Hearing the faintest cry of my heart..."

http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=86245

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Horse Sun can post such bullshit and the CHC zombies lap it all up hook line and sinker? Sinkies daftness know no bounds

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Every time I find myself at the end of my rope, when I feel the most frail and empty with nothing left to give,

I always find the hands of him missing from my body"

"And I know I am alone on my bed"

actually what she meant is Lick me or Fark me

cos she knows that she will be alone soon

Last edited:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am totally smitten by her charm and her good looks. I'll do whatever it takes for her to notice me and to save me.

Boss, the brainless Ah SENG and ah Lian each was being 'trequested' to buy at least 10 copies each. And that's the minimum quantities the Ah SOH taking orders will accept.

You only ordered 10 copies, maybe with a fluke of luck, that Ah Soh may notice you.

Horsey to notice you.....hmmmmm to be polite, very slim chance la.

jw5

Loyal
Boss, the brainless Ah SENG and ah Lian each was being 'trequested' to buy at least 10 copies each. And that's the minimum quantities the Ah SOH taking orders will accept.

You only ordered 10 copies, maybe with a fluke of luck, that Ah Soh may notice you.

After her hubby goes to jail, she may notice him. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

You're absolutely right. I'll increase my order to 100 copies.