• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Nigger sam sent me a pm encouraging gambling

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]SGLIVEBET - ENJOY THE THRILL OF EURO 2016[/h]
SGLIVEBET

ENJOY THE THRILL OF EURO 2016

YOUR No. 1 ONLINE AGENT

WHATSAPP & SMS : +6586099097
WECHAT : SGLIVEBET
LINE : SGLIVEBET

Boba Fett

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder how its like for the PAP IB to see gambling banner again?:rolleyes::biggrin:

As expected, fear mongering from their clones.. but fear not.. Google "Free VPN" without the quotes. :wink:

The enemy of my enemy are my friends.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i feel so dirtied and soiled when i read such filthy trash in my pm,leong sam u are a respectable pillar of society and business,how can u resort to such trash and wretchedness?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
fucker sam spam me to gamble online.
he didn't know gambling online is an offence?

Online gambling is only an offense if bets are placed with unauthorised operators.

sglivebet.com is an SG site not some overseas shady operator.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Online gambling is an offence under the Remote Gambling Act. Only s'pore pools is exempted.

As long as the rules as spelt out in the remote gambling act are adhered to the site is legal.

sglivebet.com is one such site.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey may e sam helping the punters to n rich..maybe can win hor like in the mda advert for the last worl cup...it gave the correct winning team.