• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Why Trump Can Lie and No One Seems to Care

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are then the petty fool who can't see beyond anything petty. These are not white lies or forgetfulness that won't cause an impact on election results. To have discussed on Libya intervention and then conveniently "forget" about it is not what the world is looking for in a USA leader. And to have KKK former leader as his supporters speak volumes of him being a xenophobic racist bigot. To claim not to know him instead of denouncing in order not to miss out on their votes is a sign of standing on the fence in order not to lose votes on the other side. As for the last example, you are either stupid or blind not to be able to read the title which clearly indicated his lie is not the pushing but how he lied and defamed the girl reporter changing story - to smear and blame the reporter when the video clearly showed his campaign manager doing otherwise - when she did not change the story at all.

Aiyo, what a fool you are, clutching at straws. The first two examples are like you go eat Ponggol nasi lemak someone ask you if you like it you said yes, then yesterday i ask again you said you dun remember, and straight away i call you are a liar! Perfectly normal to not remember such trivial things, and even if you did intentionally lie about it these are white lies, the latter more the former. Hehe white lie.

See, the second case the cunning reporter trying to drive a wedge between Trump supporters. Trump a unifier of people with diverse interests who might not get along with each other. True isn't it?

Finally last example as we sinkies all know, i push you you push me then he comes in and say I didn't push you and you call him a liar. Childish! :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally agree with you. These anti-Trump retards have nothing on him and is picking up whatever little nonsense they can get hold of.

Although there are some issues that I disagree with him like China's currency manipulation, because USA is the biggest currency manipulator in the world and they started it, but on the whole he has more common sense policies than the whole Washington establishment put together.

These are the same "little" nonsense that anti Hilary retards are using on her. I picked these examples to match the video above on Hilary lying 13 minutes. The first example of trump denying discussed Libya intervention and then people found old video of him doing that matched Hilary lying about not opposing same sex marriage in the past and people found old video of her doing that . And the second example of trump denying multiple times knowing KKK leader is the same as Hilary denying strongly on opposing same sex marriage in the past. And third example of presence of video and yet different account of what happened is the same as Hilary different account of what happened about her landing in Bosnia under sniper fire and then people showed video of her being greeted by school children. But Hilary got labelled by mudlander dogs in this forum a pathological liar for all these "little" nonsense while trump have supporters like you who support him no matter what he says or does.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
After Donald trump is exposed a serial liar, mudlander dogs in this forum are now changing tactic to use Monica Lewinsky to attack Hilary Clinton . Lol. Typical lowlife mudlander style to use anyone and anything - dead or alive - to hit below the belt . Her husband got affairs also can charge to her?

Double standard hypocrites in this forum are like that. They are shamelessly double standard in everything from littering to infidelity to pathological liar.

According to the article it is false rating of Trump's statements, not negative opinion of statement. False statements not call lies? It's not the writer is slanderous liar but you are in cahoo to support lies - on a selective basis. Like others here who - for their own reasons their evil mudlander dog hearts know - kept reinforcing by repeating Hilary is serious pathological liar over some emails but kept quiet when trump lied. Btw I support neither.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are the same "little" nonsense that anti Hilary retards are using on her. I picked these examples to match the video above on Hilary lying 13 minutes. The first example of trump denying discussed Libya intervention and then people found old video of him doing that matched Hilary lying about not opposing same sex marriage in the past and people found old video of her doing that . And the second example of trump denying multiple times knowing KKK leader is the same as Hilary denying strongly on opposing same sex marriage in the past. And third example of presence of video and yet different account of what happened is the same as Hilary different account of what happened about her landing in Bosnia under sniper fire and then people showed video of her being greeted by school children. But Hilary got labelled by mudlander dogs in this forum a pathological liar for all these "little" nonsense while trump have supporters like you who support him no matter what he says or does.

The KKK thing is a joke. The guy (David Duke) said he support Trump but never an endorsement. It was the media that spin this nonsense. You know what is an endorsement like?

Did CNN and other Mainstream Media Lie About David Duke Endorsing Trump
[video=youtube;uTCGk0AG5ow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTCGk0AG5ow[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The KKK thing is a joke. The guy (David Duke) said he support Trump but never an endorsement. It was the media that spin this nonsense. You know what is an endorsement like?

Did CNN and other Mainstream Media Lie About David Duke Endorsing Trump
[video=youtube;uTCGk0AG5ow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTCGk0AG5ow[/video]

The lie example reported in the politifact website is not about David duke endorsement but about Donald trump denying to know David duke (when he actually denounced him before last time when he was not running for president election).