• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I'm Back!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On Sun morning, when I logged on, realised I tiok banned. Wtf! Hahahaha ..... My wish came true. Thank you.

I am pleased I was banned. Goes to show that there is no double or triple standard in this forum, even though the gay boys die-die insist it exists.

For the benefit of the gay boys, trust me, you lose nothing when banned. I checked and realised my toes, fingers, lanjiao, anus etc all still intact. Even my lorry was still in the car park this morning. Status quo for my mental faculties too.

There are benefits, for yourself and others when banned. In my case, I called the dog shelter and offered my services last minute and they gladly accepted my offer. 5 dogs were taken for a walk and run near a beach. I had my exercise too. I made several trips to ferry these dogs. Had a great time with them, as always. Much better than reading comments from gay boys in this forum. if these gay boys opine I deserve a longer ban, please tell me. No problem.

This post is meant to reassure the gay boys there are more things in life than posting in this forum. Also, while not posting as a result of being banned, others stand a chance to benefit too. For instance, clients of these gay boys.

Good day, mates!

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
lau pubor you really must kiam kan, why you anyhow prefix this type of rubbish thread as <Serious> for your senile talkcock kong ooh kong boh..you should be banned again

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lau pubor you really must kiam kan, why you anyhow prefix this type of rubbish thread as <Serious> for your senile talkcock kong ooh kong boh..you should be banned again

are you gay? only gay boys can request I ban myself, moron! whahahaha... you fell into my trap. be more careful next time. btw, don't PM me. i have no time for gays.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....TS....typical attention seeking whore....
kena temp banned and now cum back must announced to the whole world....
claimed that life goes on even when banned and blah, blah.........
got balls, tell Sam to ban u and me permanently....
chui kong lam pah song only.... phui..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....TS....typical attention seeking whore....
kena temp banned and now cum back must announced to the whole world....
claimed that life goes on even when banned and blah, blah.........
got balls, tell Sam to ban u and me permanently....
chui kong lam pah song only.... phui..

no problem if you include your other moniker. on?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i may suggest, leongsam should up the ante here. if a moniker was banned previously and 'offends' the second time, double the period of his ban? i am all for this.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i may suggest, leongsam should up the ante here. if a moniker was banned previously and 'offends' the second time, double the period of his ban? i am all for this.

Hey DG, you realise that a ban here will not affect the earth's rotation. Right ?

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a real kuku. even if pointed out correctly, you are going to admit? what a moron!
hahaha....u and Scroobal sama sama....
only know how to make allegations....cannot back up with anything at all....
whether I admit or not nvm...why don't u show the world how smart u are....
just name them....don't give excuses...

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to say I prefer this forum without the shit slinging….some good topics being discussed….like the one by ckmpd on the coning going on with hospital beds.

Who gives a rats arse about someone getting banned and returning triumphantly?