• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Everybody loves Heng!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
from my years in the spf, no one spoke negatively on hsk. that is an achievement imo when police scholars get cursed very often for their incompetencies and attitude. when hsk moved to moe, as director n thereafter as minister, same reaction from his subordinates. even those marginalised by the system praised him. you wont hear him praising himself or uttering nonsense. great guy. i wish him a speedy recovery. my source told me hsk turned down the miw invitation twice.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GoldenDragon again.