• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Heng Swee Kiat Collapsed During Cabinet Meeting! Kena Stroke!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do agree bro. I guess the next few days will tell how bad it is. Hopefully it will not have a lasting effect.

Bro, my buddy Dr James Khoo one our top neurosurgeons told me that if one suffers a severe stroke, it's better to die from it otherwise will become a vegetable and become a terrible burden on love ones.

James Khoo was responsible for setting up the neuro dept in TTSH and he was the pioneer consultant there for a number of years before LWL took over.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think your dislike for the pappies is making you irrational. It cant be that all of them are bad. There is a forummer who says that all Indians are bad and that is also not true at all.

Dislike is too soft. More like hatred.
Ya so noble of you to believe in the good of men. Mind you miws aren't men but beasts.
I believe you can find some 'good' rapists in prison if you sort them out. The good ones are defined as those who use condoms and refrain from rough sex on their victims.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, my buddy Dr James Khoo one our top neurosurgeons told me that if one suffers a severe stroke, it's better to die from it otherwise will become a vegetable and become a terrible burden on love ones.

James Khoo was responsible for setting up the neuro dept in TTSH and he was the pioneer consultant there for a number of years before LWL took over.

tks for info :

JamesKhoo-b.jpg

Dr. James Khoo Chee Min
MBBS (Singapore) 1969, FRACS (Neurosurgery), FAMS (Neurosurgery), MD (Neurosurgery) (Singapore)
Neurological Surgery Pte Ltd
3 Mt Elizabeth
#10-10 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
Singapore 228510
Telephone: +65 6734 1380
Fax : +65 6734 1393

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HSK, Tharman and TCJ are the better ones. Some of the other like LSS, pay them even $3000 per month also I feel is very expensive.

LSS $3,000 a month, that would be charitable, after all, the 60-70% are very charitable people....we have million dollars ministers that are a 'steal'.....you pay LSS, Marine Trade worker's salary...that would be too much too....:rolleyes:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got one question......now I see a resurgence of articles on how to detect if a person is going to have a stroke.....and we have how many doctors in the meeting har........how come didn't detect har:o:confused: And ask him relag one corner, or go hospital before the attack....:confused:

Either those articles are just hogwash, or it's not so easy to detect, or the victim always behave like that, or ......:o

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Glad to know that Heng's condition is now stable.

Not sure whether he will be the same after the stroke. We will have to wait and see.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think your dislike for the pappies is making you irrational. It cant be that all of them are bad. There is a forummer who says that all Indians are bad and that is also not true at all.

i believe there are a few in the pap who believe they can change things from inside rather than outside. people like tharman, hsk, lily neo.

all the others are there for themselves first.

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not sure whether he will be the same after the stroke. We will have to wait and see.

To date the official only reported that the operation is closed but never say he has regained consciousness or stable but still on ICU. Closed mean bleeding has stopped but damage has already been done for 3-4 hours!!!That sound very serious. Even if survive, may b half vegetable. Prob our PM will do what his father did to Rajarethnam back in the 90s. Pay him a visit at TTS, look at him on bed last time advised by doctor if recovered cannot be same like before and PM know no more use move on to next better player. HSK wil be history whilst life continue in Singapore. Mayb in future, before any cabinet meeting, some scanning needed including the woman!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is the power of prayer! But nonetheless, I sold some of my equities today just in case.

10255471_10152754847572934_9171174197168308813_o.jpg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For aneurysm, the first 10 days is critical. Any re-occurrence would have a much higher mortality rate than the initial occurrence. This is also the crucial period where after the brain has been drained of the excess blood from the weakened blood vessel, it must successfully retake control of all bodily and motor functions. After the critical period is over and the patient can survive without life support, rehabilitation would take a few months at the very least. HSK would likely need the rest of the year to fully recover.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is a jiakliaobee who should return to snec where he can contribute better. the vivien before he became a miw is so different from the outspoken vivien in school, jc, uni and snec.

He can't return to SNEC. How many years since you left the Force? Think you still at 6 meters draw and put five rounds into chest area? The half Indian fuck have resigned himself to a hobby of building scale ship models in a bottle.

Evangelion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will Lawrence Wong be in pole position to take over HSK's standing for PM? Admit I am not that well-versed in SG politics yet...

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
For aneurysm, the first 10 days is critical. Any re-occurrence would have a much higher mortality rate than the initial occurrence. This is also the crucial period where after the brain has been drained of the excess blood from the weakened blood vessel, it must successfully retake control of all bodily and motor functions. After the critical period is over and the patient can survive without life support, rehabilitation would take a few months at the very least. HSK would likely need the rest of the year to fully recover.

I'll be devastated when he wakes up and the first words out his mouth are, "Please tell Mr Lee Kuan Yew that I am sorry that I cannot go through his RED BOX in the morning."