• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anti Singapore Rodrigo Duterte Becomes Philippines President

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was making rounds in filipinos' facebook accounts.

pm_lee_fake_duterte.jpg

From what I've heard, Duterte is the people's choice primarily for a number of reasons - he's the least corrupt among the candidates, his track record of running Davao (running death squads and vigilante operations), and his power base at the south which includes the traditional enemies of the state like the communists, the Mindanao families and even islamists.

This tito will be a interesting character to watch for the next 6 years. He'll be a unifying president promoting nationalism. But I predict him to be a diplomatic trainwreck. Asean will take 2 steps backwards.

The pap wants Singaporeans to think that corruption is just about accepting and paying monies. Is legal corruption corruption too? Is accepting sex to grant favours corruption? Is rewarding own cronies corruption? is nepotism corruption?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im not going to dignify that with a response.

Ya lor! Underwear also show people already also cannot see...lol

Alamaking aka stompiss aka Froggy this one good or not.....

Educational qualification

Masters cum a lot.

Alma mater

University of Gayville

Personal motto

Give me cocks or give me death.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's new in exciting Philippines. Has been movie star also came, and emptied the coffers :p
5hANmiH.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a classical Chinese beauty in the mould of Wu Ze Tian! All powerful and sexy.:biggrin: Give her a break!

Now you know why the Chinese Classical Woman Look had taken a "LONG MARCH" backwards...5,000 years to the stone age...maybe the cave dwellers woman are "prettier"...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pap wants Singaporeans to think that corruption is just about accepting and paying monies. Is legal corruption corruption too? Is accepting sex to grant favours corruption? Is rewarding own cronies corruption? is nepotism corruption?

yes yes yes and yes

but you can't deny corruption in sg is not as bad as our other Asean neighbours... which I attribute to the early founding fathers of the country.. especially the opposition.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes yes yes and yes

but you can't deny corruption in sg is not as bad as our other Asean neighbours... which I attribute to the early founding fathers of the country.. especially the opposition.

In dollar terms I bet that the organise corruption here nets in more $$$ than elsewhere.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure Sg's PM has had lots of chances to meet and pickup gorgeous girls, BUT unfortunately while his papa was around, he could only have what his papa wanted for him. (I don't see him as one courageous to defy papa), and now it is a little too late for him as a married man to lay his eyes on another woman. He surely is afraid to enrage his current spouse. She will whack him jialat jialat. Poor thing, the most powerful man in the country cannot even go kopitiam drink beer and flirt with the Tiger Beer girl, sibei chum. Must be lonely in his big house.

Cheers!

Psst!..soon you will bait the people here to show you the 'prettiest woMAN", mee siam mai hum has......Putin's, Donald Trump's Ivanna 'no fight".... ha ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure Sg's PM has had lots of chances to meet and pickup gorgeous girls, BUT unfortunately while his papa was around, he could only have what his papa wanted for him. (I don't see him as one courageous to defy papa), and now it is a little too late for him as a married man to lay his eyes on another woman. He surely is afraid to enrage his current spouse. She will whack him jialat jialat. Poor thing, the most powerful man in the country cannot even go kopitiam drink beer and flirt with the Tiger Beer girl, sibei chum. Must be lonely in his big house.

Cheers!

He lost his balls, when papa was around & still don't have them, when papa's gone.....:biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yes..can send it to PUTIN?...he will scream, NYET!, NYET! NYET!...or Donald "duck" Trump or Duterte!!!! ha ha ha ha

U send Whore Jinx to Putin for fucking, he will nuke Sinkieland first to prevent his dick from going into that black hole.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Cheers!

He was already cheating on his first wife, Wong Ming Yang, and she was very pretty. For someone like Whore Jinx, you better believe he is rivaling his brother for casanova of the year award.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't comment on his pick. I believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder. He is the one who has to fuck, er make love to her and be intimate, not me, so it has to live with it, or her!. Cheating on one's spouse, unless one is caught, is quite normal. It works both ways, she could cheat on him too! Being public figures, just makes it suck more. Everywhere s/he goes, people will recognise them, so it is harder for public figures to be "normal" than ordinary blokes. Maybe they can take some lessons from Mas Selamat!

Cheers!

He was already cheating on his first wife, Wong Ming Yang, and she was very pretty. For someone like Whore Jinx, you better believe he is rivaling his brother for casanova of the year award.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore not only denied the PM's endorsement but the statement went so far as to threaten to "investigate" the source of the "endorsement".

This idiotic uncalled for Statement really was the straw that broke Rodrigo Durtate's back. 20 years ago, he was already seething with anger over Flor Comtemplacion's execution by Singapore.

Good luck to Pinky for his insensitive useless people in MFA.....

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. Actually, every MIW, I dare challenge one-to-one. They all no balls one! BG rank so what? I doubt if anyone of them can even handle a schooyard brawl.

Cheers!

He lost his balls, when papa was around & still don't have them, when papa's gone.....:biggrin:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore not only denied the PM's endorsement but the statement went so far as to threaten to "investigate" the source of the "endorsement".

This idiotic uncalled for Statement really was the straw that broke Rodrigo Durtate's back. 20 years ago, he was already seething with anger over Flor Comtemplacion's execution by Singapore.

Good luck to Pinky for his insensitive useless people in MFA.....

Good analysis..LHL didnt sense that Dutarte would be the next Philippines President. LHL has bad EQ and IQ and has bad statesmanship

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I predict Duterte will provoke something with China to draw the Americans inside. Singapore, being USA's chief running dog in the region will fall into his trap, souring our already strained ties with China.....

That's what you would expect from technocrats in MFA and SID without a sense of history.

I can bet these experts are cueless that the Pinoys and their Spanish masters had hated the Chinese since the 17th century as evidenced by their slaughter of 40,000 Chinese settlers in 1603 and 1639 ...... ( its Karma that their descendants have now to work as servants for the descendants of the Chinese in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia....)

https://books.google.com.sg/books?id=BRl1sWYShpcC&pg=PA124&lpg=PA124&dq=30,000+chinese+killed+in+manila+1639&source=bl&ots=DrrGdm7CXg&sig=zLYDcIsV9tdwOqMw00QcpTeQDzc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi5p8Tdgs_MAhWBCI4KHTfBCnsQ6AEIHTAB#v=onepage&q=30%2C000%20chinese%20killed%20in%20manila%201639&f=false

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This Duterte guy talks like a Donald Trump. The Pinoys have been dumb in choosing their elected leaders. Little wonder why so many of their women are working in Singapore as our maids.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Duterte guy talks like a Donald Trump. The Pinoys have been dumb in choosing their elected leaders. Little wonder why so many of their women are working in Singapore as our maids.

You laugh at the Filipinos for voting Dutarte.

I laugh at BB Residents for voting Murali and SG voters for voting PAP. I see where the pap is leading Singaporeans....down the slope of destruction.