• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 Policeman harass elderly tissue seller in BB MRT, because she has no licence

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I don't understand, so many foreign beggars and what not around, but ICA let them in and police let them operate. Yet, they pick on this elderly woman. Apunehs burn their cars, they run away like cowards. Bullying and picking on old ladies, they are damn garang. SPF is really stands for Singapore Pathetic Fuckers,

Saw a elderly tissue seller at Bukit Batok MRT station asks to leave by police because she don't have a license to sell.

Overheard that she may be charged or given a warning but am not too sure.

Good thing a kind hearted auntie stays with her during the ordeal.

Really need Dr Chee to win to look into the needs of the poor elderly here.

We have heard how Dr Chee mentions two elderly committed suicide at Bukit Batok during the campaign period.

The livelihood of our elderly poor is a concern especially in Bukit Batok whereby its a old estate with many living in 3-room flats.

Gave her $10 to cheer up her gloomy day and left with tears in my eyes.

https://www.facebook.com/goh.gilbert?fref=nf

I am not proud of my country...

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ai ya,u don't know meh ? SPF always go for soft targets to achieve their KPI.They will usually appear only after the rioting or gangfights have ended.
Why risk your life for just doing a job ? So better to summon unlicensed tissue sellers,unlicensed otah sellers or unlicensed currypuff sellers near MRT or raid HC for unlicensed masseuses or hanky-panky.U think they dare to raid Lido Palace ?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Ai ya,u don't know meh ? SPF always go for soft targets to achieve their KPI.They will usually appear only after the rioting or gangfights have ended.
Why risk your life for just doing a job ? So better to summon unlicensed tissue sellers,unlicensed otah sellers or unlicensed currypuff sellers near MRT or raid HC for unlicensed masseuses or hanky-panky.U think they dare to raid Lido Palace ?

I wonder who this BB auntie tissue seller voted for? Probably Chee. But lost anyway. Now police will come and harass her even more.

nufala

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder who this BB auntie tissue seller voted for? Probably Chee. But lost anyway. Now police will come and harass her even more.

Question. If an old auntie or uncle collapses on the roadside pavement and dies, can our SPF charge him or her and on what grounds.

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Question. If an old auntie or uncle collapses on the roadside pavement and dies, can our SPF charge him or her and on what grounds.

Answer. Don't be stupid, they won't charge the old auntie or uncle if she or he is dead.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Probably traffic obstruction.refusal to take instruction from mata. Then they will taser the corpse first before mob the riot squad to arrest it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Probably traffic obstruction.refusal to take instruction from mata. Then they will taser the corpse first before mob the riot squad to arrest it.

They will quickly harvest whatever organs from her that are still viable.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The elderly tissue seller can now go to "Meet-MP". I am sure she will be in good hands, knowing that her part-time MP will do his utmost effort to assist her.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The elderly tissue seller can now go to "Meet-MP". I am sure she will be in good hands, knowing that her part-time MP will do his utmost effort to assist her.

And when she dies, she can meet GOD, aka Lee Con You.