• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang mo bitches racism against Chinese men

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not nice to read these negative comments on youtube but at least there are still a lot of white girls who loves and supports Chinese men (from the comments I read )
One thing is for damn sure.......... these PRC communist Chinaman are now spoiling the reputation of all Chinese males and Asian males.
I had never read such comments directed to Chinese males until the surficing of nasty PRC videos.

These comments come from videos of PRC Chinese people shitting on public areas, abusing animals, unable to queque for the train ect

( This girl actually have videos of K-pop boybands and handsome Korean actors )

2yl6w7b.jpg

( This girl is a anime fan and have videos of Korean/Japanese boyband )

dw26tf.jpg

riyvyf.jpg

There is still some hope :biggrin: because Hong Kong people are not Chinese hahahahahah

2m26we1.jpg

:eek:

2h30eg1.jpg

2i95kqc.jpg

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See still want to be a chinese dog? Trying to use the dissociative method isn't going to work. Period. You're like that cookie neko chan who thinks she's different aka better than other chinese when she's also a chinese. Wtf.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
See still want to be a chinese dog? Trying to use the dissociative method isn't going to work. Period. You're like that cookie neko chan who thinks she's different aka better than other chinese when she's also a chinese. Wtf.

She looks mixed. Half Ang mo / half Asian ( how the hell would you know she is Chinese ? )

If you want to date Ang mo bitch than you be wise to call yourself Singaporean first.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She looks mixed. Half Ang mo / half Asian ( how the hell would you know she is Chinese ? )

If you want to date Ang mo bitch than you be wise to call yourself Singaporean first.

no leh her face looks chinese just not cheena looking type of chinese. Not all chinese have slanted eyes.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hong Kong people are the smartest in the world that's why that white girl love us.

China people have high I.Q but they are barbaric..... is not that China people are stupid they just live in a communist society where being barbaric and giving up morals is essential.

Untitled.png

A video of Cantonese/Taishanese American men with many white females. As a HK Teochew who had been 100% cantonized, I greatly support this video.

[video=youtube;GuJA4UMqxB0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJA4UMqxB0[/video]

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are honkies, short arse and 5 feet tall only.

Uncle British also short arse white trash and they pick you for the same height.

She looks more Caucasian than Asian to me.

Anyway I do not consider myself Chinese because I'm half Hong Kongese / half Singaporean.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u know chinese guys are already having a hard time getting pussy let alone white pussy,can the PRCs maybe try not to spoil it for us?and also maybe the chinese should make a little more effort in looking hip and stylish like the koreans and japs.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hong Kong people are the smartest in the world that's why that white girl love us.

China people have high I.Q but they are barbaric..... is not that China people are stupid they just live in a communist society where being barbaric and giving up morals is essential.

Untitled.png

A video of Cantonese/Taishanese American men with many white females. As a HK Teochew who had been 100% cantonized, I greatly support this video.

[video=youtube;GuJA4UMqxB0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJA4UMqxB0[/video]

sorry but the asian men and white women in this video are equally horrendous,and their offsprings are a whole new level of fugly.maybe thats the theme of this video?only the ugly chinks can get women as equally ugly as them?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS sound like a small dick chink loser. You are who you are. If you need assurance that some group you belong to is superior to another, it is merely hiding your personal insecurities. Stop whining and get good, you pathetic loser.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u know chinese guys are already having a hard time getting pussy let alone white pussy,can the PRCs maybe try not to spoil it for us?and also maybe the chinese should make a little more effort in looking hip and stylish like the koreans and japs.

Crab in a bucket syndrome here. Ownself have a hard time getting girls says his whole race is like him

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crab in a bucket syndrome here. Ownself have a hard time getting girls says his whole race is like him

i have statistics and facts to back up my statements,go look at the marriage statistics of any white country,australia or uk,the percentage of marriages between a local white male and a asian women is 2 or 3 percent.the percentage of local white women marrying a asian male is less than 0.1 percent.

the median age of losing virginity by country,in white countries and south american countries and african countries,the median age of guys losing their virginity(mind u virginity not getting married) is 16.7 years,by 18 years 3/4rd of them have lost their virginity,americans have the most sex in the world 130 times a year......the median age of losing virginity for males in asian countries in japan is 19.7,china 20.3,singapore 22.8,india 22.9 and thais 23.......we are already missing out a good six to seven years of good punani.

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal
She looks more Caucasian than Asian to me.

Anyway I do not consider myself Chinese because I'm half Hong Kongese / half Singaporean.

But in cross breed jah rastafar case he admitted hes a cina. Since hes a cross breed cina/aneh. That means he have shit and yellow skin too.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't want to marry a Western cultured Ang Moh woman.

Why? Simply because if you want to get married and settle down, unless you are so thoroughly banananised, their family values are utterly incompatible to the ones we grow up with.

I've dated white women but married a local girl and she gave me 2 beautiful kids. I remain friends with the Ang Moh's I've dated, and they too now have families of their own.

Dating an Ang Moh only helped solidify my understanding of the difference between a girlfriend and a wife. Girlfriend is a time commitment, wife is a lifetime commitment, and thus the need to find someone who you feel can go the distance, thick and thin, hell and high water, rain or shine with you.

jw5

Loyal
I wouldn't want to marry a Western cultured Ang Moh woman.

Why? Simply because if you want to get married and settle down, unless you are so thoroughly banananised, their family values are utterly incompatible to the ones we grow up with.

I've dated white women but married a local girl and she gave me 2 beautiful kids. I remain friends with the Ang Moh's I've dated, and they too now have families of their own.

Dating an Ang Moh only helped solidify my understanding of the difference between a girlfriend and a wife. Girlfriend is a time commitment, wife is a lifetime commitment, and thus the need to find someone who you feel can go the distance, thick and thin, hell and high water, rain or shine with you.

Thanks for sharing................................ and caring......................... :wink: