• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lol Even Shanghai don't want to be Chinese / Chinks

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is funny how these PRC communist chinks still have the nerve to claim all 1st world people from Hong Kong, Taiwan , Singapore as Chinese ect. These PRC chinese always want to insist they are all the same thing as people from China. Ironically some of their own PRC compatriots don't even want to be Chinese themselves or better said want to be distinguished from the majority of PRC chinks.

On Facebook , a thousands of offensive comments towards Chinese (from every country around the world ) had been made in facebook videos of 7 million views showing barbaric Chinese tourist acting like zombies and hungry pigs in the buffet.

Here is his facebook ------------------> https://www.facebook.com/henry.zhou.35?fref=ufi&rc=p

287k9yv.jpg

And here is his replies

e6vct5.jpg

A youtube comment by a Shanghainese loser had been made in a video showing Chinese people having horrible manners and letting their children shitting/pissing inside trains stations, airplanes, shopping malls.

w15ke8.jpg

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
No different from sinkie chinks claiming they're different from China's chinks.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
No different from sinkie chinks claiming they're different from China's chinks.

How's that the same ? Singapore is a country and so is Taiwan. Hong Kong is like a city state country ( special administrative region ) with their own language, government, culture seperate to China.

Shanghai is nothing more but a China city and there is no Shanghai flag either.

12.jpg

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aljunied people are not PAPpies. Since PAP is punishing Aljunied residents for voting Opposition, Ajunied people should boycott PAP and refuse to pay taxes to the government until the PAP stops its discrimination.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
How's that the same ? Singapore is a country and so is Taiwan. Hong Kong is like a city state country ( special administrative region ) with their own language, government culture seperate to China.

Shanghai is nothing more but a China city and there is no Shanghai flag either.

Singapore is a city of China too which has been proven by the fact that chinks can pee and poo all over the country without consequence.

It certainly isn't an English city because none of the inhabitants can speak proper English. It isn't a Malay city either because nobody other than the Malays can speak the language. By the process of elimination it is pretty obvious that the only label that can stick is "Chinese city". The fact that it has it's own flag means pretty little in this globalised era we live in.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paging for Ching Chong Nigger Jamban Jah ....

Nigger narong wtf do you want me to say? This is called dissociation disorder if one is racially aware he will know that it exists amongst every race. For example there are black Americans that don't want to be called African Americans cos they were not born in Africa. Whoopi Goldberg is an example. There are Singhs that don't want to be called Indian cos in Sg it means tamil.

The point is it doesn't make that shanghainese guy any less Chinese and i didn't know the opinion of a few shanghainese = the opinions of all of them.

Anyway dissociative disorder affects Chinese dogs and it usually stems out of a superiority complex and it affects many Chinese like there are Chinese girls who think they are ang moh all because they are with an ang moh for example. Still doesn't change anything at all. A sheep can think it's a tiger and consider itself one does that make the sheep a tiger and vice versa?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is a city of China too which has been proven by the fact that chinks can pee and poo all over the country without consequence.

It certainly isn't an English city because none of the inhabitants can speak proper English. It isn't a Malay city either because nobody other than the Malays can speak the language. By the process of elimination it is pretty obvious that the only label that can stick is "Chinese city". The fact that it has it's own flag means pretty little in this globalised era we live in.

Oh crap Sam now you have pissed off some of these Chinese dogs who suffer from dissociative disorder on top of their crab in a bucket syndrome. They are going to be so offended and the weird thing is they are so confused. I mean they aren't Chinese yet look down on Chinese that speak with an English accent but yet hate Mandarin or Chinese language? That's dumb

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nigger narong wtf do you want me to say? This is called dissociation disorder if one is racially aware he will know that it exists amongst every race. For example there are black Americans that don't want to be called African Americans cos they were not born in Africa. Whoopi Goldberg is an example. There are Singhs that don't want to be called Indian cos in Sg it means tamil.

The point is it doesn't make that shanghainese guy any less Chinese and i didn't know the opinion of a few shanghainese = the opinions of all of them.

Anyway dissociative disorder affects Chinese dogs and it usually stems out of a superiority complex and it affects many Chinese like there are Chinese girls who think they are ang moh all because they are with an ang moh for example. Still doesn't change anything at all. A sheep can think it's a tiger and consider itself one does that make the sheep a tiger and vice versa?

you might be suffering from disassociative disorder too cause last we heard u are a chigger with a micropenis stuck up his ass.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you might be suffering from disassociative disorder too cause last we heard u are a chigger with a micropenis stuck up his ass.

Wtf are u ranting on Chinese dog you actually believe scrooballs and his clones? Oh yeah he's your Chinese dog leader no wonder you listen to him operating 10 clones

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see many Chinese pee and pooed in public doesn't mean the entire nation pee and pooed in public!

If you like to judge why dun yah study law?

Then you can finally become a real judge.

And judge all you want day in day out.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You see many Chinese pee and pooed in public doesn't mean the entire nation pee and pooed in public!

If you like to judge why dun yah study law?

Then you can finally become a real judge.

And judge all you want day in day out.

A large number of crimes in the USA are committed by blacks but that does not mean that all blacks are criminals.

However it does mean that if you see a black in your neighborhood you should be suspicious of his presence because the chances of him committing a crime are far higher compared to an Ang Moh.

In my neighborhood there are no Maori residents so if I see a Maori walking down the street outside my house I will immediately make sure that I all my garden tools are securely locked in my garden shed and that none of my doors or windows has been left unsecured.

Some call it racism. I call it prudent behavior.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You noticed in Singapore when ask PRC service staff where they from many will say Shanghai while you know jolly well they aren't. Why? Guess they know Shalghai is associated with higher culture and hiso.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a well-known fact that the Shanghainese look down on all the other Chinese, including Beijingers. No love lost between Beijingers and Shanghainese. The former pride themselves on centuries of political power and nobility, the latter on their culture and economic and intellectual achievements.

Hong Kong would not be where it is today if not for the huge influx of wealthy bourgeois Shanghainese entrepreneurs after the war. They turned HK into a finanical, shipping and cultural powerhouse in less than half a century. Few know that Stephen Chow is Shanghainese, or that more than 90% of the tycoon families in HK hail from Shanghai.

That said, the Shanghainese have the highest IQ in the world, at about 107-108, higher than that of the Jews and Japanese. When it comes internalized racism (looking down on one's own race), the Chinese are right up there with the Indians and the Jews. Tough deciding who's the worst.

Last edited: