• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Man's Daughter vs Devan Nair's son

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Founding Daughter is a liar

I'm unable to post the letter by Janadas Devan, due to technical constraints. Could someone do me the favor please? Thanks.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Founding Daughter is a liar

I'm unable to post the letter by Janadas Devan, due to technical constraints. Could someone do me the favor please? Thanks.

here you go.....

image.jpg

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
The irony is that both of them had similar issues with SPH. When Janadas Devan was in the US and submitting his weekly articles to ST one day they stopped publishing it and he was never told why. Have no idea who he cried to but he was subsequently brought in back to ST. The daughter clearly has lost her marbles. She crying out against censorship and curtailing freedom of speech is mind boggling. Its like Gaddafi's son asking for his rights to be protected.

Good post! The daughter went for her uncle in the Ministry of Health when it suited her needs too.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not surprised. Talking about the Uncle, he approached his sister and basically sought her understanding and consent to send his eldest son overseas for school as he was struggling with Mandarin. That all spoke Baba Malay at home. Sister told him that it will reflect badly on the PM and persuaded her brother not to do it. When it came to the second son, he did not even bother, he sent the boy to Hawaii to get his education. Came back and worked in SIA.

But when it came to her grandson who was having the same problem, they got a doctor to certify dyslexia and got exemption from MOE to send him to Singaporean American School.

Good post! The daughter went for her uncle in the Ministry of Health when it suited her needs too.