• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SOON KUEH - where is the best?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, where in tiong bahru.. see oedi lau nuah

hawker center at tiong bahru. took a pic of the stall but have to look for it.

errata: although the stall is named after old stall in tiong bahru, it is now in bukit merah. opening hours are very weird. although stall is open with couple working in it, they ask me to cum back at 11am as juijiapao will not be ready until then for sale. it's best to go early to get in line at 11am as during or after lunch inventory will dwindle to empty-air "truly transparent" dumpling.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, where in tiong bahru.. see oedi lau nuah

I have bought from this location many times after the old Tiong Bahru Market food centre closed and even after the new market was opened there were still there in Alex Village. Not sure now whether they moved back to Tiong Bahru cos not been to Alex Village for this there past 4-5 years.

http://sg.openrice.com/singapore/restaurant/tiong-bahru-lien-fa-shui-jing-pau-bukit-merah/21745

and this posted 5 months agp http://www.hungrygowhere.com/gallery/food-guide-alexandra-village-food-centre-*gid-087b3101/524c0200

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have bought from this location many times after the old Tiong Bahru Market food centre closed and even after the new market was opened there were still there in Alex Village. Not sure now whether they moved back to Tiong Bahru cos not been to Alex Village for this there past 4-5 years.

http://sg.openrice.com/singapore/restaurant/tiong-bahru-lien-fa-shui-jing-pau-bukit-merah/21745

and this posted 5 months agp http://www.hungrygowhere.com/gallery/food-guide-alexandra-village-food-centre-*gid-087b3101/524c0200

that's the one. ok, now i remember...it's bukit merah. tiong bahru lien fa shui jing pao (juijiapao). the teochew dumplings cum in a few flavors. jicama (mung kuan) is my favorite as it's the only salty flavored choice out of the selection. never tried the black one but heard that once you taste black you'll never go back. :p

Last edited:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one lah! How come after two pages of this thread, this shop has not been mentioned by any bro. here yet hah? :rolleyes::confused::smile:

Address: Blk 127 Bukit Merah Lane 1 #01-230 Singapore 150127

1371880155.jpg

482956_orig.jpg

8518542_orig.jpg

6096895_orig.jpg

8382799_orig.jpg

8763954_orig.jpg

6304112_orig.jpg

3258246_orig.jpg

2942319_orig.jpg

5238650_orig.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come after two pages of this thread, this shop has not been mentioned by any bro. here yet hah? Address: Blk 127 Bukit Merah Lane 1​
Alexandra Village, kopitiam stall has been around for ages but not open on sundays. More reknown for their angkoo kueh and other range
This one facing main Alexandra road, has better range of teochew kueh including soon kueh.

Ah Shen Ah Mah Teochew Kuehs and Snacks (老婶阿嬤潮州粿)

kuehs-and-snacks_770x575_fillbg_975d7cf34f.jpg

5947_770x575_fillbg_4257f0d746.jpg

5948_770x575_fillbg_75405de001.jpg

review_770x575_fillbg_40d2a876de.jpg

review_770x575_fillbg_40d2a876de.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Alexandra Village, kopitiam stall has been around for ages but not open on sundays. More reknown for their angkoo kueh and other range
This one facing main Alexandra road, has better range of teochew kueh including soon kueh.

Ah Shen Ah Mah Teochew Kuehs and Snacks (老婶阿嬤潮州粿)

Wow you're another Queenstown boy?

Ahem ahem I mean "boy".

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one lah! How come after two pages of this thread, this shop has not been mentioned by any bro. here yet hah? :rolleyes::confused::smile:

Address: Blk 127 Bukit Merah Lane 1 #01-230 Singapore 150127

8518542_orig.jpg

Ku chai kueh is my favorite! The store must go early to avoid disappointment!