• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pagan Poodles worship shells fired during late Comprador's funeral

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personality Cult in action as transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA

hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/police-unveil-artillery/2645332.html?cx_tag=trending&cid=tg:recos:trending:standard#cxrecs_s

PEASANTPORE: Exactly 12 full moons after the State Funeral for founding Comprador LKY, the Peasantpore Poodle Force (SPF) unveiled two commemorative artillery shell casing relics gifted to them as a memento from the regime, following advice from the North Koreans.

*Aping the practice of other religious regimes who distribute relics of their Founder to start the Personalty Cult. Of course, they never tell you that in Math or Science textbooks.

The artillery shells, which were fired from the 21-gun salute during the procession, were presented to the Poodles in a Pagan inspired ceremony on Tuesday (Mar 29). The venue of the ceremony, at the Senior Poodles Officers' Sex Mess, held "special memories" from Comprador Lee attending three Poodle kennel take-ins there in 1967, 1972 and 2011, Poodles said.

Following the ceremony, Poodles officers observed a minute of silence and held a Poodle salute to honour emergence of Comprador Lee's personalty cult.

*Witness how lackey organisations bend down and outdo each another in stunning shows of pious devotion to the memories of late Comprador. Someone ought to compile a list of miracle omens e.g. faires playing near rainbows, blind can see, handicap can walk after singing praises of Comprador Lee.

Commissioner of Poodles Hoong Ah Teck said late Comprador Lee last addressed Gestapo officers in 2011, reminding officers to "never forget the fundamentals that House of Lee brought peasants to where they are today, and to always take pride in our mission of keeping Peasantpore safe for Familee and her rich foreign merchants".

"Even through we run away from the Banglas in Little India, my Poodles and I will continue the never-ending work of making Peasantpore the safest place in the world for House of Lee and their foreign merchants. 朝廷 sure pleased with my loyalty and reward me with 9 full moons bonuses, I outdo SPH in showing loyalty to House of Lee, I so evil and cunning! Aaa ha ha, hee hee hee hoo hoo hoo!," Ah Hoong laughed.

The two artillery shell casings will be displayed at the Poodle Pagan Centre located at the Poodle Headquarters for three months from Tuesday. Thereafter, one of the casings will be moved to the Sex Command's Pagan Centre to remind them of Poodles' inept handling of the Little India Riots.

Poodles and peasants who wish to attribute miracles e.g. healing, blind can see, deaf can hear, handicap can walk etc after worshipping or kowtowing to the artillery shell casing relics can write in to the Poodles' Sex Centres' lackeys.

*No prizes for guessing when the 'Paul Lumpars' will start bringing peasant school children to worship the casings.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
If the casings were signed by former and current members of the pappies, they would be worth so much more. :biggrin:

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worth more, stories abound that those shells aka relics got miraculous powers of healing. The blind can see, deaf can hear, handicap can walk, hungry got food. What are our pagan peasants waiting for?

jw5

Loyal
Worth more, stories abound that those shells aka relics got miraculous powers of healing. The blind can see, deaf can hear, handicap can walk, hungry got food. What are our pagan peasants waiting for?

The shells aka relics may even be able to cure those who suffer from a delusional sense of grandeur. :biggrin:

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
:confused:

For the life of me, I fail to fathom how a metal shell can have a link with LKY? Unless of course if we are really going into the realm of idol worship.

jw5

Loyal
:confused:

For the life of me, I fail to fathom how a metal shell can have a link with LKY? Unless of course if we are really going into the realm of idol worship.

Hopefully, you are not suggesting the shells should have his image carved on them. :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My aged mother is sick. I've heard that gunpowder residue or metal shavings from the gun casing, when mixed with water, can heal sicknesses. Any samsters can help me get some?

jw5

Loyal
My aged mother is sick. I've heard that gunpowder residue or metal shavings from the gun casing, when mixed with water, can heal sicknesses. Any samsters can help me get some?

Looks like the answer is no. :(

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You heard it wrongly. Only the powder inside Ah Gong's urn can heal sicknesses. Your grand auntie might spare you some if you ask as you have been a very good dog.