• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean Women Can Now Easily Find Their Prince Charming!

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporean women don't have to be royalty to be treated like princesses. All they have to do is sign-up to SeekingMillionaire to start their search for Prince Charming at http://www.seekingmillionaire.com

And They Shall Live Happily Ever After!

[video=youtube;hK3RcTNAEAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK3RcTNAEAg[/video]

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks! I will get my daughter to sign up. My family is a rich one and I don't fancy her dating poor men.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks! I will get my daughter to sign up. My family is a rich one and I don't fancy her dating poor men.

You're most welcome! Technology is making almost anything possible for winners like us in this day and age. Only Sinkie losers constantly complain about how difficult life is in Singapore.

I trust that your daughter will Live Happily Ever After when she marries a rich man!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Send your daughter to me and I'll provide a FR after I give her a good FU with a little CK on the side.

My daughter is pretty and play sports. She is from a well-to-do family and educated in an elite school. Ladies like her won't date chow ah bengs and losers. You think you are good enough for her?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My daughter is pretty and play sports. She is from a well-to-do family and educated in an elite school. Ladies like her won't date chow ah bengs and losers. You think you are good enough for her?

Apologies. I only date daughters of billionaires, regardless of age. If they need me to service them, I may consider.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Apologies. I only date daughters of billionaires, regardless of age. If they need me to service them, I may consider.

Take your pick. This is a local billionaire.

BN-II841_jroger_DV_20150511110630.jpg