• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chicken rice anyone?

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
DSC_0049jk.JPG

i only like boiled chicken rice, this is my favourite chicken rice stall.

but now the standard drop:(

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My family and I sometimes eat at this chicken rice shop. It's pretty good for restaurant-based chicken rice.

20140103_cckcarpark_4.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roasted hainanese chicken is a misnomer.....it's technically fried chicken.
Real roasted chicken you got to visit Cantonese restaurants go get it and it ain't eaten with chicken rice.
To do justice to Sg chicken rice culture, they need to include the soy sauce chicken alongside 'roasted' and 'boiled' white chicken rice.

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roasted hainanese chicken is a misnomer.....it's technically fried chicken.
Real roasted chicken you got to visit Cantonese restaurants go get it and it ain't eaten with chicken rice.
To do justice to Sg chicken rice culture, they need to include the soy sauce chicken alongside 'roasted' and 'boiled' white chicken rice.

they uae vege oil or groundnut oil to deepfry?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they uae vege oil or groundnut oil to deepfry?

Ask so much up my threads first la
You like this how to disrupt or irritate the forum?
Dun be lazy.....must be a sustained effort....you like this half fuck job just won't cut it.
And summon the clones too.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Opposite Beauty World?

Yes. Other than the chicken rice which is very good, there's a lot of other good food there. The downtown line has just opened right next to it, making this place more accessible to the peasants.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For chicken rice, I swear by Redhill market n the other one at Rumah tinggi, those who know will know where it is.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. Other than the chicken rice which is very good, there's a lot of other good food there. The downtown line has just opened right next to it, making this place more accessible to the peasants.

The prata there is great too. Much better than jln kayu.