• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Open letter to Mr. NAJIBEE RAZAK!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please forward to him if you know his email address.

Despite all the naughty things that you did, I dun really hate you. I find you chubby and funny that I want to squeeze your chubby cheeks.

Now back to serious issues, you have been busted, the normal and natural course of actions would be to resign.

You must sacrifice yourself for the sake and the glory of Malaysia. Dont always think about yourself. Think about accountability and the welfare of Malaysians. The longer you drag your feet, the longer Malaysia will take to recover and get back to its own two feet.

Be a man take up your responsibilities and do the right thing!

God bless you and your family.

From an Independent Observer!

Last edited:

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be a man! Do the right thing for Malaysia!

There can never be peace when the dust is not settled!

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be a man! Do the right thing for Malaysia!

There can never be peace when the dust is not settled!

Najib is good for Singapore but not his predecessor. For Singapore's sake, he should stay on. Please stay on Najib.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib is good for Singapore but not his predecessor. For Singapore's sake, he should stay on. Please stay on Najib.

Cross- border movements of funds...he is the NUMERO UNO

We thank him for helping to boost our wealth banking activities and make Singapore a financial hub.