• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Najib's Mongolian ghost has reappeared to get him

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Troubles resurface for Malaysia's super corrupt Najib in Europe. Full story:

maha_g.jpg

Murdered 28-year-old Mongolian socialite Altantuya Shaariibuu.

Najib you can run, but I will not rest until I get you ~ Altantuya Shaariibuu.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Want to sell your backside to other races like m&ds/shit skins get read to bear the consequences. All these east asians when they fuck up expect their own to help them shouldn't do so.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
After the pap lost power and upon full investigation ordered by the new Singapore Government, the skeletons found inside pap closets (accumulated for over 55 years) were laid bare for the world to see. WOW !!!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sure Najib bombed her? Not his wife?
actually, this won't matter much who jit-pa-bppm the ah mong - as the m&ds have a saying, "you pinch the left leg, the right one will oso feel the pain".
the england saying is: sow what you reap.......and detonate :p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, this won't matter much who jit-pa-bppm the ah mong - as the m&ds have a saying, "you pinch the left leg, the right one will oso feel the pain".
the england saying is: sow what you reap.......and detonate :p

Reap what you sow, bear that in mind for yourself. Don't worry about others. No sow no detonate hahaha

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reap what you sow, bear that in mind for yourself. Don't worry about others. No sow no detonate hahaha
hey dafug - you still want to entertain us with that (fat) sow issue :confused:
you've got to slim down....enuff of cheesepie fat fucks like you already...

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Mongolian is still around, that will be the end of Najib. Najib is a man of great foresight wisdom. A Trait that is part of great LKY.

Clap for him.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
for every criminals or dictators, their luck will run out someday. why?

because i believed in the one and only true God!

the good always win! :biggrin:

[video=youtube;A1GDsylQZK8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1GDsylQZK8[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey dafug - you still want to entertain us with that (fat) sow issue :confused:
you've got to slim down....enuff of cheesepie fat fucks like you already...

Don't twist it to refer to the previous issue of you bullying fat woman. So small hearted man, worse than a woman. And why you insist I am fat?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey dafug, it's becoz you're defensive of fat fucks when it's a fact, that's why.

Don't twist it. I am against you bullying people using fat as the point, but I am not defensive of fat people. I have said before can always lose at least some weight by diet and exercise.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't twist it. I am against you bullying people using fat as the point, but I am not defensive of fat people. I have said before can always lose at least some weight by diet and exercise.

Looks like some evil people are smearing me behind my back as fat too (among other things). I refuse to disclose more personal data. Let's put it this way, I go report police now and tell them there are bullies calling me fat and they will agree immediately I am being smeared as I am nowhere fat. Listen up idiots, the same applies for everything else that I am being smeared.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good advice, lose weight and exercise and you'll live longer and that's also a fact - as for brains, jury's still out on that.
Looks like some evil people are smearing me behind my back as fat too (among other things). I refuse to disclose more personal data. Let's put it this way, I go report police now and tell them there are bullies calling me fat and they will agree immediately I am being smeared as I am nowhere fat. Listen up idiots, the same applies for everything else that I am being smeared.
hey dafatfug, just becoz you're fat, don't need to be defensive about others in your ilk, and we don't need personal data to know where you're coming from - - and when you make your polis report, expect to only get their sympathies, due to the kindness movement. you must realize that when you engage in a forum like this, it's everyone for him/herself, no quarters given nor expected. perhaps it's time to stop acting like a cheesepie, not spout cockanathology, embarrass yourself and run to mummy and say you're bullied, you can always come to daddy....
it's time to sit on your self-sympathizing fat ass to do some soul searching as to why others smear you!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
good advice, lose weight and exercise and you'll live longer and that's also a fact - as for brains, jury's still out on that.

hey dafatfug, just becoz you're fat, don't need to be defensive about others in your ilk, and we don't need personal data to know where you're coming from - - and when you make your polis report, expect to only get their sympathies, due to the kindness movement. you must realize that when you engage in a forum like this, it's everyone for him/herself, no quarters given nor expected. perhaps it's time to stop acting like a cheesepie, not spout cockanathology, embarrass yourself and run to mummy and say you're bullied, you can always come to daddy....
it's time to sit on your self-sympathizing fat ass to do some soul searching as to why others smear you!

why argue with people like ginfreely who likes to twists words and facts . wunderfool and me have stop replying to such people as tehy twists facts and questions like fat snakes. Oh i forgot . the police would agree she is not fat just flatulently and morbidly obese. hahahhaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
why argue with people like ginfreely who likes to twists words and facts . wunderfool and me have stop replying to such people as tehy twists facts and questions like fat snakes. Oh i forgot . the police would agree she is not fat just flatulently and morbidly obese. hahahhaha

You are confirmed from the same country as Wunderfool with the loser trait of insulting and making false accusations of others when lost in debate or at work. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey stop twisting, I am not giving any advice there but just to prove your accusation is false that I am defensive of fat people.

Why people smear me is very simple. They are small hearted self entitled ass individuals. For example like you who think you can insult others mummy but when others insult your mummy back become enraged and attacking me until now.

When I do meet the police, I will tell them about how you and numero uno insist I am fat while pretending not to have my personal data. Stupid presumptous ass people like you think that a person's weight is always the same and people must be lying to say nowhere fat.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey stop twisting, I am not giving any advice there but just to prove your accusation is false that I am defensive of fat people. Why people smear me is very simple. They are small hearted self entitled ass individuals. For example like you who think you can insult others mummy but when others insult your mummy back become enraged and attacking me until now.
When I do meet the police, I will tell them about how you and numero uno insist I am fat while pretending not to have my personal data. Stupid presumptous ass people like you think that a person's weight is always the same and people must be lying to say nowhere fat.

hey dafatfugs, then you better heed your own advice, sadly it'll not do any good for your brain.
crybaby, kpkb and call polis to gain sympathy is all good except that you'll get nothing of that sort here when you spout nonsense and cockanathology..
i'll heed the advise of the others - come back when you've lost weight and stop eating the flippin pratha, it's character forming.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey dafatfugs, then you better heed your own advice, sadly it'll not do any good for your brain.
crybaby, kpkb and call polis to gain sympathy is all good except that you'll get nothing of that sort here when you spout nonsense and cockanathology..
i'll heed the advise of the others - come back when you've lost weight and stop eating the flippin pratha, it's character forming.

Hey bully, worry your own character instead of others. You can't read English? I said i didn't give any advice but to prove your wrong accusation I am defensive of fat people. And I don't have to lose any weight. I will be showing the police this and include your name under personal data theft.