• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

A real Thai beauty ... SG girls smell no smoke !

Onitsuka

ling1.jpg
819788-img-1414399841-10.jpg
20141104-ve-dep-quyen-ru-cua-hot-girl-chuyen-gioi-piyada-8.jpg
Piyada-Inthavong-14.jpg

Bro i have doubt on previous and present gender.
Sg girls cmi always haha.
Even lb better than sg girls. Haha

Boliao

Piyada Inthavong (Lao: ປີຍາດາ ອີນທະວົງ, Thai: ปิยะดา อินทะวง; born 13 November 1992), better known by the names Lingling (Lao: ຫລີງ ຫລີງ, Thai: หลิงหลิง), Lingling Piyadar (Lao: ຫລີງ ຫລີງ ປີຍາດາ, Thai: หลิงหลิง ปิยะดา), Ling Piyada (Lao: ຫລີງ ປີຍາດາ, Thai: หลิง ปิยะดา) or Nong (Thai: นง) is a Lao transgender model.

Not only is it a he, he is not even Thai.

Piyada Inthavong (Lao: ປີຍາດາ ອີນທະວົງ, Thai: ปิยะดา อินทะวง; born 13 November 1992), better known by the names Lingling (Lao: ຫລີງ ຫລີງ, Thai: หลิงหลิง), Lingling Piyadar (Lao: ຫລີງ ຫລີງ ປີຍາດາ, Thai: หลิงหลิง ปิยะดา), Ling Piyada (Lao: ຫລີງ ປີຍາດາ, Thai: หลิง ปิยะดา) or Nong (Thai: นง) is a Lao transgender model.

Not only is it a he, he is not even Thai.

Alamak bro onitsuka, suka suka anyhow post.:biggrin:
Still locals smell no smoke.

looks like a PRC....................fake boobs by the way................not that pretty too.............there are Sinkie girls that looked nicer..........

U farnie leh, of cos fake b( . )( . )bs la, she was a man. Where to find a man with real boobs
To me, sinkie girls are defective haha.:biggrin:
Anyway ur food might be my poison vice versa.

..of cos fake b( . )( . )bs la, she was a man. Where to find a man with real boobs
To me, sinkie girls are defective haha.:biggrin:
n_f, hold your breath ...some1 may replay pics of either sinkie 1st lady or sam's fave horse face:eek: :p
Just on population density alone 70mil+ vs 3mil, isn't choice obvious?:biggrin: