• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Extremist Sinkie Harassing Decent Muslim Women In Jurong West! Guess The Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tumblr_inline_o0xcds84Yc1tjxzsr_1280.png.cf.jpg

A Facebook user claims an elderly man has been going around Jurong West harassing women wearing the tudung.

The user, who only identified herself as Nor Hanis, told Yahoo Singapore she was walking at Jurong West Street 52 on Wednesday (13 Jan) morning when she saw the man tugging at the tudung of a few Malay women.

“He looked like he was between 60 and 70 years-old and was doing it (tugging at the tudungs of the other women) when he suddenly approached me.

“As I was pregnant and wearing a tudung, I was worried. Luckily there was an uncle who helped me,” the 26-year-old said, adding that the man ran away when he saw she had got help.

According to her, the man was wearing a singlet and short black pants.

Nor Hanis said she lodged a police report and shared her experience on Facebook to warn others about the man.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/police-re...arassing-women-075539879.html?linkId=20349926

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe he's just curious about their tudungs. Shouldn't jump to conclusions he hates malays and btw i thought all muslim women can wear the tudung? So chinese muslim wear it won't get their tudungs tugged?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these chinkies are ball less. the polis will hide in the ambulance if there is any incidents.

dont worry about the rape part, i will cut his cock and feed your dog. after he raped your rubber doll.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't! He will rape you! Inform the police or your friendly RC neighbourhood police watch group.

All these chinkies are ball less. the polis will hide in the ambulance if there is any incidents.

dont worry about the rape part, i will cut his cock and feed your dog. after he raped your rubber doll.

So this shows that the old man disturbing those tudungs isn't a chinese. Correct johntan?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always have the urge to find out what is inside the tudung that make it stand up firmly .
Also is funny to put on a headphone over tudung and worst wearing a helmet over it :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok..if i come across him i'll punch the muther farker

words, come easy...it would be good if you put action into words, be a vigilante, go to the area where that man appears & pull the whatever off & punch him....if I was that old man I let you punch me, call the police & report an assault. words come easy...

the most the man get, will be a visit to the rest & recreation facilities at Buangkok....you, will get a record for assaulting another person...

words come easy....