• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Design Mistake say mistake lah!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: The Land Transport Authority (LTA) has adjusted the fares system to allow commuters who enter the wrong platform at Stevens MRT station to exit and re-enter the correct platform without being charged within a grace period of 10 minutes, it announced in a news release on Thursday (Dec 31).

Unlike other MRT stations where travellers can access trains running in either direction from any one entry point, Stevens MRT has a "stacked" layout with one platform above the other, and different fare gates for each platform.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope the current mistake leads to nice bump in quarterly profits for the publicly listed public transport companies. I am a shareholder in some of them.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dunno why they need multiple platforms. why can't they have different trains running on same platforms. we can get different buses from same bus stop but not trains.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
why can't we have multiple trains running on one platform like we have different buses on one bus stop. makes the station cheaper to build and less hassle for those changing trains.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Why cant they have multiple platforms within the same pay gate like city hall station?